Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: where did all the 7's go?

Default where did all the 7's go?

ok, so i was buying diapers for my nephew (he lost a bet) and i went for some pampers 7's. they were no where in the store! so we went to another big retail store... 1,2,3,4,5,6... WHAT? (we ended up settling for 6's, which worked ok)

where oh where have all the 7's gone?

I haven't been to the store to look for them lately, but that's strange. Usually big stores (like Kroger) carry them. I'll have to look next time. They better not have discontinued them. :O

Maybe they're actually working on a REAL size 7 diaper. Instead of the rip-off size-six-in-smaller-packaging-product they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly Insane View Post
    Maybe they're actually working on a REAL size 7 diaper. Instead of the rip-off size-six-in-smaller-packaging-product they have now.
    that would be hella great!

The Food Lion supermarkets around here used to carry #7s (I had bought a pack to try), then one time I noticed they were being clearanced out and that was the end of the stock of #7s. I've checked WalMart, KMart, Target, other supermarkets, and not a one has them.

~Pramrider

Wait a minute...what bet did your nephew lose...and why does it involve him buying size 7 diapers? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Wait a minute...what bet did your nephew lose...and why does it involve him buying size 7 diapers? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

-Gus
    I was going to ask this when I first read the thread, but go carried away by the conversation.

so yes babyemo, do tell.

I know they are available for online purchases.
    There was a woman on ebay who sells the 84pack for 9.99 and then shipping. Which is relatively cheap. And drug store websites have them for purchases..

The company could have caught on to the whole AB/TB/DL thing and thought we were child molesters or god knows what. And put an end to the whole operation. >_<
    Yet, we give them our money. pffffft.

Most stores around me never carried them in the first place. They are not really best sellers with moms I suppose, unless they have fat babies. So 1-6 is more likely to be stocked.

I've seen them at Walgreens and CVS, but not at large grocery stores like super stop and shop.

-Gus

annierighthurr

hmmm that'd suck if they discontinued them. i'll check the stores around here and see if theres any left. if it looks like slim pickings, im stocking up (lol can you imagine selling those things on ebay in 5 years if they're discontinued... uh huh thats what im talking about)