Not open for further replies.

Anna

Est. Contributor
Omg so cute

View attachment 23954View attachment 23955

View attachment 23956

View attachment 23957View attachment 23958

Thanks For looking what do you think I ❤ LOVE ❤them
They fit nice on me. The can handle 1.5 wetting and dont ride down when wet .Each pack has two different designs, On the back of the Anna print it has Anna written and on the back of the Elsa it has Elsa but on the ones with both it has nothing. They are soft like all drynites. I JUST LOVE THEM​

Wow so are these in the UK?

Edit, why does 'Straya get all the good stuff, humph

❤I dont know sorry❤

But I think depending on the popularity of Frozen In the UK they might come​

I really doubt it, those are the first drynites I've seen with licenced designs, all huggies lines for anz are totally unique now

These aren't in the UK, well I haven't seen these since I last bought diapers 2 weeks ago. Frozen is very popular all over the world, just surprised they never made pull ups or drynites with these on them when there was more hype. However there is a Frozen 2 coming out.

They look amazing :D

Love to see those in XL....

they seem cute, i'll have to look out for those

OK, I am officially old lol...

Saw the subject line "Frozen Goodnites" and wondered why anyone would want to put them in the freezer.

I will get back to my knitting and crossword puzzles now...

BordercollieTrigger said:
I thought meant literally frozen. LOL.

I must admit that's what I expected as well. It seems so common for people to have special tricks and rituals, particularly associated with Goodnites, that I wouldn't be at all surprised to see someone suggesting or asking about freezing them for some strange reason.

thickdiapers said:
Saw the subject line "Frozen Goodnites" and wondered why anyone would want to put them in the freezer.
BordercollieTrigger said:
I thought meant literally frozen. LOL.
Trevor said:
I must admit that's what I expected as well.

YUP! You're not alone :laugh:
Total Blonde moment here.
Thought to myself, WHY? would you freeze them?

I cracked up laughing at myself when I saw the pic.

soooo!!!!! luckyyy

Trevor said:
I must admit that's what I expected as well. It seems so common for people to have special tricks and rituals, particularly associated with Goodnites, that I wouldn't be at all surprised to see someone suggesting or asking about freezing them for some strange reason.

that's been discussed at least a few times in the past, usually under the "how to keep them from smelling if I have to wait a few days before disposal?"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the title meant putting goodnites in the freezer. I was like "Wow, that sounds really uncomfortable" and then I saw the pictures and felt like a total ditz. :biggrin:

bambinod said:
that's been discussed at least a few times in the past, usually under the "how to keep them from smelling if I have to wait a few days before disposal?"

I don't think it was specific to Goodnites but I sure wouldn't be looking for tips on that one.

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute i want them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you elsa <3

Wow, these are so cute! I wonder if we'll get anything similar, seeing as we don't have three sizes for our GoodNites...

Those are adorable! Though i still thing Kimberly Clark should take that license and use it for their cool alert pullups lmao. It's just screaming for it. Frozen styled Cool Alerts. . . But I guess we'll have to suffice for these, oh well these are adorable enough to compensate lol :p

I am so hoping that these make it over to the States. I have been wanting Frozen themed diapers since I saw the movie for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back