Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDoctor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So, as of yesterday, I went ahead and ordered some Goodnites online from Amazon. That's nerve-wracking enough as it is, but now it seems like the Goodnites are shipping by themselves (I bought 5 other things in the same order) and I am freaking out as to whether I'm going to have a box clearly having the diapers in them arriving for me. Would someone like to put my mind at ease, or should I prep my anxiety meds for the day it's set to arrive?

If you bought them direct from Amazon, chances are they will come in an Amazon standard box. If you got them through a third party seller then I'm not sure. I use Amazon Prime and almost always get items that ship by themselves. This is mainly because they are shipping from different warehouses and are usually combined at the shipping consolidation center before delivery. If you have any doubts, I would rate Amazon's customer service very highly and they have gone out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. I don't know how much they could help with telling how discreet the packaging is but they might be able to find the standards practice for shipping Goodnites.

I made sure I was buying from Amazon directly, so here's hoping everything will work out fine. I'm just super paranoid because I've never actually bought diapers before and the only reason this happened is because I'm really, really stressed and am trying to relax. Thank you though, you've put me at ease a bit.

dont worry to much about it most people now are to busy with there phones to even look out there window anymore and if its amazon then i think it will come from a regular box

I buy my Goodnites from Amazon and they always arrive in a cardboard box. I noticed on the last order that the return address sticker in the left hand corner said in very, very small print, diapers. I was amused because it's just me and my wife, and I doubted that the mailman would have bothered to read something so very small. But if someone in your household wanted to know where the package came from, they might look.

MadDoctor said:
I made sure I was buying from Amazon directly, so here's hoping everything will work out fine. I'm just super paranoid because I've never actually bought diapers before and the only reason this happened is because I'm really, really stressed and am trying to relax. Thank you though, you've put me at ease a bit.
That's kind of funny, I ordered my first "premium" diaper (sample pack of Molicare Super Plus from Bambino's store) online a few days ago and they came in the mail today. The level of preparation I took to ensure I could get the package hidden and that it was discreet enough that others wouldn't know what it was if they did get to it first would be considered crazy at best.

I ordered a sample pack of diapers from AwwSoCute and was just dying of anticipation waiting for them. I knew they shipped discreet, but I still couldn't help but wonder what if they didn't...

No idea how Amazon ship for such things but HIGH 5 for putting in the order!

MadDoctor said:
So, as of yesterday, I went ahead and ordered some Goodnites online from Amazon. That's nerve-wracking enough as it is, but now it seems like the Goodnites are shipping by themselves (I bought 5 other things in the same order) and I am freaking out as to whether I'm going to have a box clearly having the diapers in them arriving for me. Would someone like to put my mind at ease, or should I prep my anxiety meds for the day it's set to arrive?
As an amazon employee I can say that if it is the 30 count of goodnites it will come in its own box this box will not say goodnites anywhere on it or that its "underwear"/ diapers it will only have the size on the side lg-xl and "" 30 count" and the Kimberly Clark stamp on the corner. If it is a different count or size goodnites it most likely will be in its own box or an amazon box I don't know. Also since you ordered 5 other things depending on the size and weight of the items they might just cram everything into a big box. I hope I answered your question

first hige 5 on buying diapers for the first time :)

I admit prior to informing one of my roommates I wear diapers I had similar anxiety issues. That aside though, stress can cause issues for sure. I have picked up and hauled several Amazon loads as a truck driver and do A LOT of business with amazon so I can say that they definitely try to consolidate the packaging as best possible.

cd158 said:
As an amazon employee I can say that if it is the 30 count of goodnites it will come in its own box this box will not say goodnites anywhere on it or that its "underwear"/ diapers it will only have the size on the side lg-xl and "" 30 count" and the Kimberly Clark stamp on the corner. If it is a different count or size goodnites it most likely will be in its own box or an amazon box I don't know. Also since you ordered 5 other things depending on the size and weight of the items they might just cram everything into a big box. I hope I answered your question

I ordered a 34 count pack and it appears to be coming alone, thus my concern. Also, for better or for worse, I decided to have them delivered to my job, as that is where I get everything delivered to, and I usually am the one signing for packages. In retrospect, that wasn't the greatest idea, but I was massively exhausted when I did it, so I wasn't thinking all too clearly. Right now, if things go south at all, I'm just going to tell them I combined my order with a friend's in order to save on shipping costs, and hopefully that will satisfy them.

Doc I guess the best way to say this is "When in doubt!" :D Best of luck as I have to say you have more courage than me as I considered having them delivered to the D/C where I worked and opted against it and took my chances with my roommates (which went better than I'd hoped for).

Scary feeling that first time but its a big step. :) Speaking of GoodNites, I'm wearing one for the first time in over 10 years. Surprised I can still fit into the XL as easy as I do.

Welp, they came in today, fortunately while I was there. The other good news is that I was able to get them out to my car without anyone even realizing they were there. As for the packaging, I would have appreciated an outside box. It didn't say diapers or Goodnites or anything on it, but it had "34 count" and the sizing on the outside, which for me, screams diapers. But oh well, I snuck them out unseen, so that went better than it could have. In the future, I think I'm going to have them delivered to my apartment, as I would rather the people in the office find out than my boss (who happens to be my aunt and uncle).

MadDoctor said:
Welp, they came in today, fortunately while I was there. The other good news is that I was able to get them out to my car without anyone even realizing they were there. As for the packaging, I would have appreciated an outside box. It didn't say diapers or Goodnites or anything on it, but it had "34 count" and the sizing on the outside, which for me, screams diapers. But oh well, I snuck them out unseen, so that went better than it could have. In the future, I think I'm going to have them delivered to my apartment, as I would rather the people in the office find out than my boss (who happens to be my aunt and uncle).

Sounds like it went well, then! I'm glad for you.

Granted, now I feel like a dog who's been chasing a car for years and finally caught it. The goal was so much to get diapers that I am honestly unsure what to do now that I have them. Also, I'm kind of scared that they're not going to fit. I think I'll save them for a rainy, bored day.

I can empathize. Don't go too hard, too fast. You might end up thinking you're disgusting and throw them all away, only to regret having done so a couple days later. You're doing the right thing.

And if it's GoodNites, I'm 31" and they fit great, just gotta stretch them out a little beforehand. I suspect they could fit larger waists comfortably, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back