Thread: Wrapping Up The Semester

Default Wrapping Up The Semester

As of 12:00 GMT-5, I am finished with this semester. I've been awake for approaching 36 hours now and it is my full intention when I finish making this post to diaper up and get some well-deserved beddybye time. But for the rest of you, are you wrapping up final exams as well? Maybe you already have? Are y'all pumped for the summer?! I've been waiting for this semester to end since February.

Haha, yup! I go to college in North Carolina and couldn't wait to get home. I finished last week and got home Monday. It feels so great! What college are you at?

Quote Originally Posted by nezquic66 View Post
    Haha, yup! I go to college in North Carolina and couldn't wait to get home. I finished last week and got home Monday. It feels so great! What college are you at?
    Wrapping up mine at as well. Won't say which one (hey, you never know who goes on these forums), but I can say that I'm relieved the semester is pretty much over for me. Although, I do go to college in NC as well.

I finished my semester last week though I am now taking summer classes and I am working so I don't really get a break until June.

My university has three semesters, which are more like trimesters. Winter semester ended like three weeks ago.