Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDriver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello there! I'm going to stay one night in a room with a few of my friends. Sometimes when I drink too much I wet the bed, and we do intend to drink. Do you have any ideas what kind of diapers I should wear? I usually don't wet that much. I've been thinking of Tena pants maxi. They are easy to get and hopefully quite discreet? Have you had any problems with them? Do they leak easily?
Thanks in advance.:)

I wouldn't recommend wearing if you're going drinking with your friends unless they know about your habits. If you wet yourself then its the alcohols fault, but if you get caught wearing diapers then that could be much worse for you. Just be careful if you do wear. Stay safe, have fun ^u^

I don't think it would be bad if you were caught as long as you explained that when you drink too much you wet yourself because of the alcohol and you don't want all the mess

Jonnythepony said:
I wouldn't recommend wearing if you're going drinking with your friends unless they know about your habits. If you wet yourself then its the alcohols fault, but if you get caught wearing diapers then that could be much worse for you. Just be careful if you do wear. Stay safe, have fun ^u^
I agree. Things happen when you're drunk, my friends have wet themselves in front of me on many occasions while they were drinking. Usually, we just laugh it off and move on. It's pretty easy to explain wetting yourself when you're drunk, but if you do it and you're wearing and end up getting caught....that'll take a whole lot of BSing to explain.

Nah, I disagree. I think it'd be easy to explain wearing if you know from past experience that you wet yourself when drunk. Your friends are jerks if they make fun of you for it. You're just smarter [emoji16]

I think wearing a diaper is fine. If caught, just explain that when you drink too much, you tend to wet and you would prefer not to wet the bed.

It seems to me we have had a number of similar post on ADISC about this and most had not problems with wearing and discovery.

Although many will be quick to tell you one way or another, we do not have the insight to make this decision for you, just general ideas of what might happen.

That said, if they have no reason to suspect otherwise, I would diaper up anyway and simply say you frequently wet the bed. It is then in the realm of a medical issue, not the beers' fault, and you are no less of a man.

If it is people that routinely spend the night, or know you or your family enough to know you do not really wet the bed, then do not wear a diaper and do not tell them anything. If you wet the bed, you wet the bed, clean up and move on.

As far as discreetness, you will probably be fine with the Tena Slip Maxi- I haven't had the opportinity to wear them myself- but just be mindful of bulge.

Bring enough for everybody - boldly announce new drinking game - who can make theirs last the longest! enjoy your drunken night with friends.

What?? You boys will bet on anything! lol

Serious thou.... If its not a big deal to you, it probably wont be to them, don't announce it, but dont try to overly hide it or be embarrassed about it . and if you're gonna be sharing a bed with someone and they see it or say something... look at'em totally straight face and say if you dont like it, i can take it off, sleep here at your own risk, and smile lol. either he wont mention it again, or you get the bed all to yourself, thats a win/win.

May I suggest Nylon Cotton Lined Wind Pants ones that will make noise when you walk to cover up and crinkle and Use the most absorbent diaper out there like the Dry 24-7's pre tape one and slip into them in the bathroom none will be the wiser if you are in a hotel room that is or if you are at your house either way. The Wind Pants have saved me much embarrassment in public from the crinkle and if it leaks a bit the cotton lining will drink it up and let you enjoy your evening out with friends. and a pair of brief underwear to help out. Enjoy life and dont let incontinence rule your life. and of course also tuck the shirt into the pants also another tip too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back