Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
You know I have been thinking about Abdl signals, and I was thinking what if there was a phone or tablet app, that would let us know when there is another Abdl in the area, and sent us a message or a thing using your normal ringtone as not to cause suspicion, and put it out for free on android or apple device's, what do you think of that idea.

That is very interesting. If someone has the knowledge and money to develop the app

My concern is that non-abdl people with a vendetta against us could pose a potential threat...

As has been noted, security is the major problem with an idea like this, though it's not insurmountable.

Basically, you'd need to consider security from several angles
1) Keeping predators off the app or adjusting its features to prevent abuse by predators
2) Keeping government off the app or otherwise protecting the identity of people using the app from authorities
3) Making sure people don't misunderstand what it is or get onto the network accidentally
4) Protecting the data that you collect through the app (promising not to sell it, making sure the way you store the data can't be easily hacked, etc.)

The big challenge is that you'd need to pull all that off while also advertising the thing in a way that would get people to sign up for it and make it useful.

I love the idea, it'd be great to meet other ABDL's but it does seem to pose a lot of problems. Shame really. Maybe just a general kink/fetish app that has an ABDL specific option or something similar?

The guys behind Snuggies have stated that they've tried to get an app approved for the ABDL social network site they built, but got denied by at least the Apple app store.

For the time being, using the ordinary interfaces of ABDL and kink sites will probably have to suffice. Fetlife is probably the best tool for arranging meetings with ABDLs right now.

Gemmy said:
My concern is that non-abdl people with a vendetta against us could pose a potential threat...

Only make the app available to people who have established accounts at places such as adisc.

If anybody is seriously considering something like this. I do have android experience, and some server know how. I wouldn't mind helping.

What would worry me about an AB/DL app is that so many stupid people think being an adult baby is part of being a pedophile. I'm not sure the police or our government is much brighter in its limited insight. I could imagine them using the app to round up ABs and prosecute them as advertising or soliciting pedophiles.

All accept number 1 is a valid concern for sure.(that's just sensational news and politicians making it seem like that is some sort of problem) But like anything you do take risks with anything you do. I would be 100% sure our bloated LE has infiltrated this site. Maybe that's part of the reason youngsters were banned, which was sad. But once they found nothing evil going on...they went away. The app would be USELESS with out a locator. LE is the scariest truly, and they could try to frame someone to justify there salary, that is an industry. But I really dont think they would do it for such a small nitch group. I would join the app group no problem.

dogboy said:
What would worry me about an AB/DL app is that so many stupid people think being an adult baby is part of being a pedophile. I'm not sure the police or our government is much brighter in its limited insight. I could imagine them using the app to round up ABs and prosecute them as advertising or soliciting pedophiles.

That is a good point...

- - - Updated - - -

Pulluplover said:
All accept number 1 is a valid concern for sure.(that's just sensational news and politicians making it seem like that is some sort of problem) But like anything you do take risks with anything you do. I would be 100% sure our bloated LE has infiltrated this site. Maybe that's part of the reason youngsters were banned, which was sad. But once they found nothing evil going on...they went away. The app would be USELESS with out a locator. LE is the scariest truly, and they could try to frame someone to justify there salary, that is an industry. But I really dont think they would do it for such a small nitch group. I would join the app group no problem.

I would too.

The security bit is important, one method needed would be you have to have an account on the main ABDL community websites, I only use ADISC, reddit would be bad because even though there is an ABDL forum anyone else with reddit could manipulate it.

Keeping it free would be good but you could have advertisements on there and you could pay like 79p to have them removed.

Also when using the app you can just use a username and not a real name so people don't know your real identity.

I think it'd be a pretty cool app and would definitely download and use, wouldn't mind making friends that are my age that are ABDL.

Get a tinder and put a abdl flag in tje corner of your profile pic or a paci emohi in your bio

Allie Cat666 said:
Get a tinder and put a abdl flag in tje corner of your profile pic or a paci emohi in your bio

There are millions upon millions of people on Tinder so finding another person remotely close to ABDL is very slim.

Just like with something like Omegle, you have to specifically search for what you want.

I thought of this before, but someone would copy the database and port it to ped watchers acting like we where them as someone else stated. And there is no way to stop this from happening given enough time.
There are a few ab/dl lists I saw many many years ago. but they are all sketchy as all get out. Be nice if some place like adisc or something did one. Maybe have it where you put an email and general location you live. so if someone in area sees it they can msg the email. And you can kind of get to know them before trying to meet.

You could make it 18+ only and use Facebook to validate (like Tinder does)

Have a report feature for abuse

Have a message center for chatting

I would not want to tie my facebook to this at all. Neither one of my facebooks, in fact. (I have the second to hide my gender things from family. Shh....)

PaciPilot said:
You could make it 18+ only and use Facebook to validate (like Tinder does)

Have a report feature for abuse

Have a message center for chatting

Yeah I would never link my Facebook to something like this and also anyone can make a Facebook and say they are 20 when they're really 13, then we could be in trouble.

As has been mentioned security is to big a problem with something of this sort. Everything from the ABDL haters, to government folks looking for an escape goat or political platform booster. There are sites out there where communities form around geographical locations allowing you to meet and know when other of similar tastes are geographically close to you. Then simply monitor their activity within the group to determine if its safe to meet in real life. Until (IF) the world is ready to accept and understand this community I think such an app would do more harm then good. Sorry I think directly mentioning the site might be a violation of ADISC rules.

dlore2177 said:
As has been mentioned security is to big a problem with something of this sort. Everything from the ABDL haters, to government folks looking for an escape goat or political platform booster. There are sites out there where communities form around geographical locations allowing you to meet and know when other of similar tastes are geographically close to you. Then simply monitor their activity within the group to determine if its safe to meet in real life. Until (IF) the world is ready to accept and understand this community I think such an app would do more harm then good. Sorry I think directly mentioning the site might be a violation of ADISC rules.

Are you talking about me, or yourself, just wondering because it was an idea I had, also I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back