Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Do you regress at night?

I ask because the last few nights, I've been on a new anti depression medication, and it gives me insomnia.

Last night, I made myself some warm milk, settled with my blanky and my binky, and put on some bubble guppies on tv. Instead of being up all night, after my milk, I was out in like 10 minutes, and my binky never left my mouth all night...

Is this okay? Like, is this a healthy way to get to sleep? Or should I be taking the addictive sleeping pills my doctor gave me for insomnia?

Forget the pills...your version sounds so much nicer. After all the intention is to sleep like a baby right. Sweet dreams :paci:

I do, I diaper myself, get all little, squeeze my stuffed dog, Buster and relax.

Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, paper beats rock, diapers beats drugs any night.

I kind of regress ^^ At least I always cuddle with my plush toys and kind of feel little :)

If it is helping you that much, you should definitely allow yourself to become Little. That's so much healthier :)

- Luci

I like to regress as much as I can. I sleep so much better when I do! What I usually do is get diapered up, put on this fox kigurumi I have, and cuddle up to my big stuffed dog. I find myself sucking my thumb, too, and then I'm out. [emoji4]

The diaper etc. sounds way better than the drugs. You'll wake up better too.

I also like to be little at night. Having my diaper on, with my warm footie pajamas keeping me cozy and curling up in bed with my arms around several plushies is the best feeling in the world.

Everynight - A plushie, a paci, cute pjs, and cartoons. Oh, and usually a sippy cup or two of milk.

Gemmy said:
Is this okay? Like, is this a healthy way to get to sleep? Or should I be taking the addictive sleeping pills my doctor gave me for insomnia?

Yes! It is! Not only it is healthy it's healthier than your other option.

Nighttime and naptime are my primary regression to babyhood times every single day.
I sleep safe and sound hugging my dolly friend, "Pam".:smile1:

Humm, interesting discussion. I began sleeping with a pacifier years ago upon the advice of my doctor as a way to prevent me from grinding (and breaking) teeth, while asleep. That's actually how I found this site and thus began exploring this side of me. I now, regularly (every night LOL) sleep with my paci in my mouth and Mr. Toodles (my bear) snuggled up tightly with me. Since I started, I find I sleep MUCH better.

i sleep in a diaper every single night but i have issues with regressing but i do sleep in a diaper with a stuffy and my paci and i sleep well

I honestly wish I could be padded while I do my nighttime routine, but they're expensive. so for now, I will be sticking with my blanky, my binky and my baba with warm milk. And my Rainbow Dash plush to cuddle :D

Do whatever gets you to sleep really. We can all harp on and on about "harmful drugs", but not sleeping is incredibly harmful in so many ways... psychological health... heart... increased risk of injury due to "microsleep"...

If regressing does it for you, awesome. Keep up with that. It is not unhealthy *at all*. People thinking something is out of the ordinary does not make that thing unhealthy. The only unhealthy thing is their strong reaction to it and your reaction to their reaction.

If it does not, go with the sleeping pills. Pay attention to what it does to you... experiment with using less of it... rotate in non-rx drugs like 1st gen antihistamines to give yourself a break from the typical hypnotics drs prescribe... etc. Whatever it takes to sleep.

As someone who has had insomnia and sleep apnea... I really can't stress what regular sleep will do for you after a few days of it and the harm a lack of sleep will do to you both physically and mentally.

I love to go to bed, it is my absolute best little time!!

I've been on a few different sleeping tablets, as soon as one stopped working they moved me to another, the tablets were spread out over two weeks, but anyway, they are indeed harmful, incredibly addictive and can make it harder to get a natural sleep once you come off of them. I still suffer quite badly with sleeping problems but since having my nightly regression routine I fall asleep really easily. No drugs, no nasty side effects and I get to cuddles my stuffies. It works for you so keep doing it.

Gemmy said:
I honestly wish I could be padded while I do my nighttime routine, but they're expensive. so for now, I will be sticking with my blanky, my binky and my baba with warm milk. And my Rainbow Dash plush to cuddle :D

I'm with you. Blanky, binky, baba, and bear snuggled in. Sometimes I read an adult novel. Sometimes I read a story from Winnie the Pooh or Avengers. I had to use a sleeping pill years ago, but got off them. My Ex is on them and it is messing him up after years. The side effects of a blanky are????

Now that it is late-night here where I am in New Hampshire, I am in "regression" mode. Before I go to bed, I will watch "The Moomin Trolls" online via the internet.

The only harm a diaper can give you is a rash, but I'm pretty confident you had baby powder.
Whereas medicine can be a bit more... Dodgy, I guess? One time I almost had an anxiety attack after thinking I had a sleeping pill. Not having to worry about potential, even unlikely side-effects is a benefit to "regressing" yourself to sleep. Besides, I'm sure you enjoy doing so in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back