Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you regress at night?

Gemmy

Default do you regress at night?

Do you regress at night?

I ask because the last few nights, I've been on a new anti depression medication, and it gives me insomnia.

Last night, I made myself some warm milk, settled with my blanky and my binky, and put on some bubble guppies on tv. Instead of being up all night, after my milk, I was out in like 10 minutes, and my binky never left my mouth all night...

Is this okay? Like, is this a healthy way to get to sleep? Or should I be taking the addictive sleeping pills my doctor gave me for insomnia?

Forget the pills...your version sounds so much nicer. After all the intention is to sleep like a baby right. Sweet dreams

I do, but only because its more convenient... Personally, with the amount of side-effects pharmaceuticals have I try to avoid them at all costs unless I actually need them. So yes, it is a lot healthier.

I do, I diaper myself, get all little, squeeze my stuffed dog, Buster and relax.

Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, paper beats rock, diapers beats drugs any night.

I kind of regress ^^ At least I always cuddle with my plush toys and kind of feel little

If it is helping you that much, you should definitely allow yourself to become Little. That's so much healthier

- Luci

I like to regress as much as I can. I sleep so much better when I do! What I usually do is get diapered up, put on this fox kigurumi I have, and cuddle up to my big stuffed dog. I find myself sucking my thumb, too, and then I'm out.

The diaper etc. sounds way better than the drugs. You'll wake up better too.

I also like to be little at night. Having my diaper on, with my warm footie pajamas keeping me cozy and curling up in bed with my arms around several plushies is the best feeling in the world.

Everynight - A plushie, a paci, cute pjs, and cartoons. Oh, and usually a sippy cup or two of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Is this okay? Like, is this a healthy way to get to sleep? Or should I be taking the addictive sleeping pills my doctor gave me for insomnia?
    Yes! It is! Not only it is healthy it's healthier than your other option.