Secret Language of the AB/DL's

Status
Not open for further replies.
SleepyTyrant said:
where'd you get it?

I got it from Zazzle I believe

Bought these two buttons from zazzle after this thread started :p the baby inside one was already a button. I made a high res of the heart one & custom attached it to a button. Looks like they cleared it bc it's a design they already had in the site (they just didn't have it prepare on a button)... Won't get here till wed but once they do they're going on my school backpack :D zazzle has 15% off orders until Sunday & shippings free but you have to sign up for a free trial of their subscription so just make sure to canx it before they bill you :p

image.jpg

I can't stand wearing bracelets (or watches or anything else on my wrist), and can't wear T-Shirts at many places I go. I watched a movie once where these kids under Hitler had a secret whistle. Then again, in loud places that could be hard.

Not that I have any better suggestions, though.

I'd love to know other people out there IRL that do this, but wouldn't an identifier just become one of those things that would be a Scarlet Letter if the internet ever got ahold of what it means?

There has been a few times that I wanted to say something like are you an ab or dl. I am pretty sure the only people who would know what those acronyms mean would be ab or dl themselves.

Spit bubbles.

Seriously, I think a diaper pin, one side pink, one blue, attached to a purse, key chain, back pack, etc. If you see it, flash your own. If some outsider asks, say it was yours when you were a baby or it belonged to your child, niece, nephew, cousin...

as much as i agree with the whole "don't want to scream it to the world" thing. idk i kinda like the idea of having something simple and subtle we could use between us

I remember when I was a young TB there was a effective "sign" that was popular... This was 2006 and super baggy pants were in, we used diaper pins to hem up the bottoms of our pant leg cuffs. It was VERY effective and my friends and I received more than our fair share of nods and winks while we were doing it. People who were'nt little's just took it as some kind of rave/fashion of the time, but those who were in the know, it was a secret sign! ;)

600px-ABDL_symbol.svg.png

So far this is considered the Official ABDL symbol. I actually have a pin that was given to me of this symbol that was given to me in my home-state at an ABDL munch.

SariaSmiles said:
View attachment 24003

So far this is considered the Official ABDL symbol. I actually have a pin that was given to me of this symbol that was given to me in my home-state at an ABDL munch.

That's actually a really cute symbol.

FluffyJammies said:
I remember when I was a young TB there was a effective "sign" that was popular... This was 2006 and super baggy pants were in, we used diaper pins to hem up the bottoms of our pant leg cuffs. It was VERY effective and my friends and I received more than our fair share of nods and winks while we were doing it. People who were'nt little's just took it as some kind of rave/fashion of the time, but those who were in the know, it was a secret sign! ;)

Yesterday I wore my pair of overalls that have baggy, too-long legs. I decided to fold the legs up and hold them in place with some pins from a jewelry-making set, and recalled this thread and its suggestions of diaper pins as I did so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back