Are you ever just not in the mood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone through it before. I don't think it's the binge and purge cycle. I think it can just come and go.

I wet the bed so wearing diapers isn't exactly a choice for me, at least not at night. Occasionally I'll drop dead of exhaustion and forget to put one on, and then I get a pretty quick reminder why I wear them! But I can go weeks or months without wearing diapers when I don't need them. The times when I really want to put on a diaper are when I'm really busy or stressed out, and thats when when I'm most likely to leak or have an accident anyway.

I usually have to be in some kind of mood to wear diapers but I can usually put on a diaper at any point that I want though. There are some times that I take breaks if I have been wearing for an extended period of time. I don't know what the weather has to do with being in the mood for diapers though.

yup. sometimes you just want a break, happens to everyone for nearly everything

Calico said:
I have gone through it before. I don't think it's the binge and purge cycle. I think it can just come and go.

I agree completely!

Azie said:
with a little time in panties here or there to help make me feel a little normal

For me at this point, I don't feen "normal" when I'm not wearing a diaper....

So I'm always diapered, and either not paying any attention to it, or enjoying it. There were always those times coming up in the past when I would think to myself "I wish I could wear diapers, I'd LOVE to be wearing a diaper right now....". I still get those with the same frequency, but then I can just smile a little inside and realize "yup, definitely diapered right now :) Life is good!"

I think that we all go these cycles of wearing and not wearing. I've been through it many times my self. I've even purged every thing several times and it can be costly to replace everything.

For the past 4 months, I haven't much choice but to wear 24/7 for medical reasons that I won't go into now, I just can't walk away for any break for at least another 8 months at the earliest. At home I can wear something that is lighter in protection, however when I'm gone from home, I need more protection thus a heaver diaper.

Otherwise, I also take a break from wearing and it can range from a week to several months I know that I will definitely need a break when this issue of mine is cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back