• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taysidepampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi eveyone

Seen this site a few times bit didn't realise it was so in-depth, glad I have finally joined.

Bit about me? Well Im 33, DL never been much of an adult baby but I do enjoy caring for a female very much as well

Been into nappies my whole life, remember having feeling towards them at about 7 and probably did the usual thing of trying to pinch any whenever I could. Never been sexual but as I have gotten older of course it has a certain sexual element. Really open to making to friends with same interest.

Main reason to look about was the demise of plastic backed Tena (gutted) as looking for nappy ideas and just ordered some from BKN nappies. Also tried cuddles lately (excellent) and mediocre (very good but mainly for show)

Get in touch and speak soon :)

Welcome Taysidepampers and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome as well, i'm a DL also, now i get to wear 24/7, i'm a little older than you, have some daytime dribbles, i have liked plastic backed diapers as long as i can remember, hope you enjoy this site, it really is a safe place.

Taysidepampers said:
Hi eveyone

Hi Tayside and welcome.

Scotland --- Ya! Not from there, well ya I'm partly "from there" but I mean I dont live there.

Taysidepampers said:
Hi eveyone

Seen this site a few times bit didn't realise it was so in-depth, glad I have finally joined.

Bit about me? Well Im 33, DL never been much of an adult baby but I do enjoy caring for a female very much as well

Been into nappies my whole life, remember having feeling towards them at about 7 and probably did the usual thing of trying to pinch any whenever I could. Never been sexual but as I have gotten older of course it has a certain sexual element. Really open to making to friends with same interest.

Main reason to look about was the demise of plastic backed Tena (gutted) as looking for nappy ideas and just ordered some from BKN nappies. Also tried cuddles lately (excellent) and mediocre (very good but mainly for show)

Get in touch and speak soon :)

Hi, welcome to Adisc! From Scotland huh? It's beautiful there I imagine?

Cool, pleased to meet you mandy bear. Nice to see someone near, where do you live now?

Welcome to the forums, Taysidepampers.

Been meaning to get back across to Scotland for a good while now. Edinburgh in particular is one lovely city.

You mention looking for nappy ideas. I'm from Dublin myself and use Boots for my supply of nappies. Boots do a good range and I find their own brand Staydry Slip nappies very comfortable and reliable. Might be a place to look.

I buy them online, just miss the tena thats all. You male i take it Dictionary? When yo think you will be back over?

Good Evening!

I am "caitianx", a former Electronics Engineering Technician with Asperger's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.

I am in Salem, New Hampshire.

Heard you are in Scotland.

Some of my ancestors are from Benbecula Island in the Outer Hebrides.

Also, one of the members of my church is one of the Assistant Coaches of the "New England Revolution" Football team.

He hails from just outside of Aberdeen.

Yeah Aberdeen isn't too far from me at all

Taysidepampers said:
I buy them online, just miss the tena thats all. You male i take it Dictionary? When yo think you will be back over?

Yep, I'm male, in my mid-twenties. Like yourself I'm fairly new here. It's on the to do list to head back over to Edinburgh. Just need to find a good price on flights and a hotel and will treat myself at some stage. Keep meaning to do a few more touristy things over there, head back to the castle and the like. Have never really ventured much further north than Edinburgh.

hey

Cool, let me know you come back over. Bene int he chat room alot but never see anyone from uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back