Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so today i was in my child development class (i took it because of the irony) and i just could not help go into my little mode snowwy went out and it was the most obvious thing ever (this is mostly because snowwy despite being a toddler still has very horrid motor skills so i found her waddling like i was about to fall and slamming pens on the ground and desks and then laughing in a little girls laugh not easy to hide) long story short i looked weird

so has your little ever come out in school and you not be able to return your big

Oh man, it happens a lot for me usually when I'm stressed, but still.

The closest I've come recently (having only begun to explore regression recently) is that I've started absentmindedly sucking my thumb in class. It happened in my chemistry lecture the other day, and I think that my professor noticed because he side-eyed me for the rest of the lecture and for the duration of the next one. Fortunately the semester is over, but it was still disconcerting when I realized what I was doing and violently jerked my thumb out of my mouth. *shudder*

yeah i was giggling like a little girl and set up pens to knock them down (snowwy is easily amused)

Yeah, that's cool. When I am in college, I will regress during a math exam and put random numbers.

What's 9+10? 21!

What's 80+80? BooB!

Name a round shape that's a connector for a muffle vehicle. pacifier...

=P I've never had that but I did read some babyfur stories when I used to be in high school but that's as far as I got. I was too busy throwing gum at girls hair because they bullied me.

i see the 80 + 80 feels more teenager then little
also where did you read the babyfur stories my school has a writing club and i kinda wanted to make a story with an ab/dl in it but kinda got scared

Ohh man, as someone that has lots of trouble trying to get into a "little" mindset; that's pretty neat & scary that you were able to do that in class. I don't know if I'd want something like that.

Mattew said:
Ohh man, as someone that has lots of trouble trying to get into a "little" mindset; that's pretty neat & scary that you were able to do that in class. I don't know if I'd want something like that.

It really isn't a pleasant experience at all. I think high school would be the worst situation to do it in; honestly, once you're in college, people just could not give a flip for the most part. Regardless though, not fun, especially if it's unintentional. But I can't imagine anyone intentionally regressing in public at all.

i think its a little bit easyer for me to get in that mindset when there is nothing to do because i just am alwase watching things online its such a distraction that its hard for me to just say i need to relax

I don't understand how someone could go into a little mindset at inopportune times. If you can't control the way you act then that's probably something you should talk to a doctor about, because it sounds serious. I have never, ever, ever been unable to control my actions. |:

But hey, errbody does something different~

I don't really consider myself to have a little side but there is one day in high school where I was completely out of character from myself. I am usually quiet and generally stay to myself as much as possible. On this day I was bouncing off of the walls, was very easily amused (I was folding paper up and spinning it on the desk), and just being a nuisance in general. I was told to calm down across several different classes but just couldn't. It was kind of fun but I still can't figure out how or why I was in that mindset.

well i was in the right kind of set up i was padded and had a stuffy on me and it just made me feel so small

babysnow said:
well i was in the right kind of set up i was padded and had a stuffy on me and it just made me feel so small

If too many props can make you lose self-control in a public setting, I'd suggest you avoid them. I know this one was kind of silly, but I think the last thing you want is to create the impression that you're mentally ill or unstable.

babysnow said:
i see the 80 + 80 feels more teenager then little
also where did you read the babyfur stories my school has a writing club and i kinda wanted to make a story with an ab/dl in it but kinda got scared

back when I was in high school, they used to have a website with tons of babyfur stories. Now there is just a regular website which carries things like "Top 5 baby stories" My personal favorite is "Jesse"

Although I was homeschooled after the 5th grade, even around the 4th and 5th grade I was still finding a lot of comfort in pretending I was a girl a handful of years younger.. and I remember some awkward looks from some of the others about all my pretend games in general and not just that one. Some actually seemed to appreciate them though, found it refreshing that I was still so imaginative. So that being my only real classroom experience, I can say that the feeling certainly rings a familiar tune. Of slipping away from the troubles in those stressful moments for some needed mental relaxation!

The main thing that has stuck by me from those experiences is knowing that there actually are some compassionate kids.. and people out there. It's something I've sort of held with me throughout the years. Because I remember a girl from my class figuring out that at least that I felt like a girl inside, and really finding it adorable and cute. She was a bit over eager about it, but it's a sweet memory I have.

meh people will believe i am unstable weather i regress in class or not after my school found out i was given court mandated therapy they just kinda avoided me

- - - Updated - - -

ArchieRoni said:
If too many props can make you lose self-control in a public setting, I'd suggest you avoid them. I know this one was kind of silly, but I think the last thing you want is to create the impression that you're mentally ill or unstable.

meh people will believe i am unstable weather i regress in class or not after my school found out i was given court mandated therapy they just kinda avoided me

In some of my classes at school I often just act childishly (just like laughing and talking slightly childishly). My friends don't mind and they just think it's funny. To be honest they probably just think I'm joking around. Haha if only they knew.. :biggrin:

babysnow said:

- - - Updated - - -

If a court of law has mandated therapy for you, for any reason, I think you should work very hard on making sure that you have self-control.

Courts don't intervene in people's lives lightly, and while I wont inquire as to your specifics, I will say in general that you should take that seriously and be sure you are working to be in charge of your own actions.

well the mandated therapy was not involving me being an abdl in fact i did not know i was one at the time no me and my family were going through some very bad times and the court system was Royaly fucking us over and the therapy was more targetted to the rest of my family rather then myself but if you wish i could go into more detail in private

Gotta say, I do the same thing most of the time, except a bit more subtle. I try not to make my AB/DL side part of my personality, so I'll only make a few joking references to me being "such a baby..."
I think I do it at times to see if anyone else in the conversation is an AB/DL themselves and has picked up on my strategy.
Other times I'm just being me, x3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back