Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Bath time

  1. #1

    Default Bath time

    So I decided to regress a bit tonight so I took a bath instead of a shower. It was great! mentally I really got into babyfur mode and I was my fursona. Now my fursona is a 2 year old huskypup so it is really hard sometimes to get a toddler to take a bath. so i was kinda whinny, but I eventually got into the hot bath water. It felt great and I really did feel like a little toddler. If only I had bath toys. I might actually get some sometime, we'll see.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    The only time I've felt "little" was when I got to take a bath. I'd never really been able to regress & get into the mindset, but for about a minute or so during the bath, I was able to finally get there. It was neat, but unfortunately didn't last long for me.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    The only time I've felt "little" was when I got to take a bath. I'd never really been able to regress & get into the mindset, but for about a minute or so during the bath, I was able to finally get there. It was neat, but unfortunately didn't last long for me.
    Ya, it didn't last the whole time since it was later in the evening so I started falling asleep. ha ha

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    You should definitely get bath toys! Have fun!
    yay!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Ya, it didn't last the whole time since it was later in the evening so I started falling asleep. ha ha
    Yeah I tried & was able to do it for awhile. I just can't get in the mindset alone. It helped me having someone there to play off of. I want to do it again. I know that getting changed would really do it for me, but I've got to find someone I trust & is willing to do that to help me.

  6. #6

    Default

    That settles it. Mattew has his shower privileges suspended until further notice. He must take only baths! And buy some bath toys.

  7. #7

    Default

    I second this motion. *gavel strikes* Motion carried.

    Next motion on the table, Little2Roo has lost all pants privileges, and now his crinkle padded butt is exposed to the whole world 24/7.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Oceltot View Post
    I second this motion. *gavel strikes* Motion carried.

    Next motion on the table, Little2Roo has lost all pants privileges, and now his crinkle padded butt is exposed to the whole world 24/7.
    It's a unanimous vote by the jury! I think it's somebody's bath time! tehe

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Yeah I tried & was able to do it for awhile. I just can't get in the mindset alone. It helped me having someone there to play off of. I want to do it again. I know that getting changed would really do it for me, but I've got to find someone I trust & is willing to do that to help me.
    I've been changed by a couple individuals. It's really nice. The last time it happened there where 2 others watching me.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    That settles it. Mattew has his shower privileges suspended until further notice. He must take only baths! And buy some bath toys.
    But, but...I do have some bath toys...I left them at Oceltot's tho...




    Quote Originally Posted by Oceltot View Post
    I second this motion. *gavel strikes* Motion carried.

    Next motion on the table, Little2Roo has lost all pants privileges, and now his crinkle padded butt is exposed to the whole world 24/7.
    Hey!



    Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post

    I've been changed by a couple individuals. It's really nice. The last time it happened there where 2 others watching me.
    I so couldn't handle having people watching. That's too embarrassing.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Oceltot View Post
    I second this motion. *gavel strikes* Motion carried.

    Next motion on the table, Little2Roo has lost all pants privileges, and now his crinkle padded butt is exposed to the whole world 24/7.
    Hmmm...thinks I would rather have my shower privileges revoked.

    Everyone will think I'm a baby (blushing)

Similar Threads

  1. Bath Time
    By RPcat18 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2014, 17:31
  2. Bath time
    By Basbugboy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-Dec-2011, 14:03
  3. no bath...
    By AntiSocial in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17-Sep-2011, 22:42
  4. Bath or Shower...?
    By DanDanSuperman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2011, 21:01
  5. lol diapers+bath
    By AnonKiba in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2009, 18:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.