Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterGreen2

Happy Loving Mature San Diego Adult Baby Boy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I want to get rid of all my genital hair. Some call this a full brazilian. Has anyone tried at home lazer hair removal on the scrotum with good results?:worshippy::worshippy:

For-Get that! Laser hair removal as is is already painful and ineffective, especially with thick and dark hair. Doing this on your private parts will take years if ever. I don't believe it would work at all on pubic hair.
Even temorary removal by chemicals is not meant to be used on your private parts, although there are of course enough products marketed right for that purpose. I'd never smear that stuff between MY legs.

Nothing beats good ol wet shaving. Don't you enjoy the time you spend with yourself in the bathtub? :D

I would mostly worry about trying something like that without a professional involved, seems like it could go bad quick.

I've shaved the top of my pubic hair before and done my legs and in between too, does chafe a bit when playing sport with no hair in between the legs.

Does also leave a bit of irritation but that's normal the first time round just like when shaving on your face

You got to ask yourself if it's really worth all the money and countless sessions, as I'm aware that it takes more than one session for the hair removal to become permanent.

My advice to you is to do what I already do, which is, buy a hair clipper and trim or cut the hair on your body as short as you want.

I find that I only need to do it once a week or two weeks, it's fast if the clipper isn't of bad quality and doesn't hurt or leave red marks. Not only it's more hygienic to have less body hair, it can still look good if you're male as opposed to all out shaving but more important, it helps so much with regression. Being in diapers and seeing you pubic hair or hairy legs and hairy stomach is nothing compared to being in diapers and have none to almost no body hair. It's one of the greatest feelings for me.

Shave. Lazers near my privates sounds too futuristic.

Once you remove all of the hair, shaving becomes a quick process in the shower. I've never spent more than 30 seconds shaving when I am in maintenance mode.

i agree with you i dont like my genital hair but do not try it at home and honestly i would not try it with a professional i would look to find a better alternative

If you have a high pain threshold epilating is amazing. It's like torture your first time, but it becomes like tweezing after a time or two. Because it pulls them out by the root they come in staggered so it tweezers fewer in subsequent goes through. It's once a week and really smooth. Every personal report I have from people who epilate over a long time speak of heavy thinning, but I haven't been using it long enough or stopped to verify whether or not this is true.

Professional laser or electrolysis would be the only permanent options if you find a place willing to do it. I suspect the skin in that area wouldn't be able to handle such harsh treatment. Even a persons face or chest is tougher than that.

I will probably try the epilator thing for a while. After shaving for a decade the hair is pretty tough. Finally being not stupid and using a womens' razor with the different blade angle is helping a lot though. Haven't had the budget for bunches of razors.

If anyone comes up with a permanent solution, please let me know. I would do it. Tired of shaving down there every day.

For someone who's sick and tired of nappy rash I hav thort about this...maybe one day soon BRING ON THE LASERS!!!!! bms

skip lasers if you really want this done and permanent, as someone that's had to research this topic for genital reassignment surgery, I can tell you the only way to go is electrolysis, which yes, is more painful than laser, but its really the ONLY thing that's going to get the permanent results.

I use tweezers so maybe I can try the epilator. I hated trimming or shaving. Now my husband says all my hair should be on my head so I'm going to need a faster method.

Yeah if you want my advice just stick with shaving :) It doesn't take that long after the first time and you probably wouldn't want to go experimenting with wierd (and possibly painful) methods of hair removal..

Cauthon said:
If you have a high pain threshold epilating is amazing. It's like torture your first time
Every personal report I have from people who epilate over a long time speak of heavy thinning.

You are a brave boy :)
Epilators, or as I like to call them - "Mid-Evil Mechanical Torture Devices" are great ONCE you get used to using them. That first time is going to feel like, well, torture, especially "down there".

Also a lot of times they will leave behind small red spots that go away in a few days, for me anyways, yes its annoying to have nice hair free legs but still have to wear pants/tights/pantyhose to cover the red spots. still better then shaving all the time thou.!

Most people mistake less dense hair growth for the natural way hair grows/sheds.
You see hair does 3 things and not all at the same time about 1/3 for each, grow, rest, fall out. Repeat. SO when you wax, epilate, ect, only about a 1/3 of your hair is going to grow back at first.

Im in the meh crowd about the hairs regrowing "thinner and lighter" I dont really see it.

PrincessSara said:
skip lasers if you really want this done and permanent, as someone that's had to research this topic for genital reassignment surgery, I can tell you the only way to go is electrolysis, which yes, is more painful than laser, but its really the ONLY thing that's going to get the permanent results.

BenTennyson said:
For-Get that! Laser hair removal as is is already painful and ineffective, especially with thick and dark hair. Doing this on your private parts will take years if ever. I don't believe it would work at all on pubic hair.

Sorry, but both of you are wrong.
I've had laser work done, it does work and it is Permanent!
(And no, Im not tellin where on my body it was done, hmm K? lol.)

"Lasers" are freakin ancient! And if you go to a salon to get laser done for $29.95 a session, well you get what you pay for , lol.

Then came "Intense Pulse Light" IPL. So much better then the above, work great, but usually worked best on fair skinned, darker haired people. :( Permanent to Semi-permanent depending on skin and hair color.
Still not the best, but way better then lasers.

Then, ta da da daaaaaaaaa :D There was "Variable Pulsed Light" VPL.
These are the best machines. Period.
Are places hard to find, sometimes, are they cheap.... not really, does it work? Bet your ass it does!
The machines, and the people certified to use them, are do so by DOCTORS.
Ya, you're not gonna find a VPL machine is Sally's hairporium and house of wax, LOL
The place I used was in a medical office building, not a strip mall, lol.
Every person I've ever met that wanted laser work done I told to go to the place I used and all of them were happy. Cause well its freakin Amazing!

Yes, more sensitive areas will sting more then normal buts its just for second.
When you are done, there is NO swelling, redness, blotchy acne looking break outs.
The hairs only have to be about 2 days worth of growth.
They say dont shave for 2-3 days, But I've gone home and shaved 2 hours later and it was fine.

OH, and the results did NOT take years to see, I saw results the very first day!
When i was done, you couldn't even tell, my skin tingled a bit for like an hour or two but looked perfect, like nothing was done, except I could already where hair was gone.

And it works on ALL skin and hair colors, you don't have to be Wednesday Adams to get it done, LOL. Dark skinned, no problem, got a rockin summer tan going on, no problem.

GAWD I probably sound like an infomercial for it by now, but its just that AWESOME!

Electrolysis is great, for light or grey hairs. and if you want to walk out after getting it done like you hugged a porcupine holding a cactus for an hour. lol.
Electrolysis takes freakin for-ev-er because they zap each hair one at a time, screw that!

BUT, if you need very light hair removed, like white, grey, blonde, whatever then ya its your only option pretty much.

Reactions: HunterGreen2 and SleepyTyrant
Okay I'm all eager to learn. Looks like my information is outdated. At least I remember this therapy to be f...reaking expensive isnt it?
And then... would they do that to your private parts? I'm kind of freaked out by the thought of going to a doctors office to have something done that is purely for the convenience. Especially if its 'down there'.
Tho I bet everyone of them had that asked for a thousand times already. hmmm

BenTennyson said:
Okay I'm all eager to learn. Looks like my information is outdated.
At least I remember this therapy to be f...reaking expensive isnt it?
And then... would they do that to your private parts?

As with any new technology over time the cost goes down.
The person that did my work a few years back was open to haggling over the price per session, lol Also you could always work out a single price for the whole job.

Also for example: If you are told the job will take 5-7 sessions and each session costs say $100 500-700 they will sometimes also give a greater discount for paying it all up front.
Also if you're already getting one area done and want another area done they will also be willing to do a discount price for it. Again haggle a bit, it does work.

When I got my work done VPL was still pretty new and they were the only ones doing it in my state. So I might have paid a little more for it, but it was still worth every penny, I could not be happier with the results.

And Yes, they do "down there" and No you probably won't be the first to ask it, lol.

I still have the card from them somewhere with prices on it. I will have to see if I can find it.

How expensive are decent epilators? As someone who wears jeans even the summer, the red spots aren't really a problem for me. Plus the torture deal sounds... interesting, to say the least.

MandyBear said:
I still have the card from them somewhere with prices on it. I will have to see if I can find it.
Sorry no interest, since I'm outside US. But others here might be happy to see it, if you still can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back