Permanent genital hair removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParkABDL said:
How expensive are decent epilators? As someone who wears jeans even the summer, the red spots aren't really a problem for me. Plus the torture deal sounds... interesting, to say the least.

80-150 depending on what kind of attachments you want. I recommend a Braun silk wet and dry, epilating in the shower/bath preferably after some painkillers will make your first time much easier.

ParkABDL said:
How expensive are decent epilators? As someone who wears jeans even the summer, the red spots aren't really a problem for me. Plus the torture deal sounds... interesting, to say the least.

Interesting, now there is word I haven't used to describe the feeling, lol.
I guess it depends on your skin type, and they are mostly gone in like 2 days for me.

Cauthon said:
80-150 depending on what kind of attachments you want. I recommend a Braun silk wet and dry, epilating in the shower/bath preferably after some painkillers will make your first time much easier.

You can find inexpensive ones for a lot less then that.
I have an Emjoi Prestige Epilator, its costs $30-40 dollars.
It is a cordless (charged) or corded (leave plugged in) but it is not waterproof.
I've had it for years, still works great.

I would suggest NOT standing in a wet shower the first time you use one, LOL.
Sit down, get comfy, pour yourself a stiff drink then start. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh to give you an idea of what your pain level might be. ( I dont know how thick of dense your hair is or where you plan to use it, but, Think of the waxing scene in the movie The 40 year old virgin. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXx_A5bhXA

I had laser hair removal done. It cost me $300 for 6 sessions. (I had a Groupon) it has been about 3 years since is was done and I have had a little grow back but for the most part it is still very smooth. I will probably go back at some point to have them do a couple of touch up sessions. At the very least, shaving is a lot easier than before.

tspotters1 said:
I had laser hair removal done. It cost me $300 for 6 sessions. (I had a Groupon) it has been about 3 years since is was done and I have had a little grow back but for the most part it is still very smooth. I will probably go back at some point to have them do a couple of touch up sessions. At the very least, shaving is a lot easier than before.

On your crotch or somewhere else? How painful was it?

I had it done to my pubic region. It wasn't painful.

I see the IPL for sale. I need to look for the VPL I think. So if it costs $300 with coupon to get the crotch cleaned up, that would be a fair amount to pay for a machine that could be used for two people on multiple regions. I just need to browse around for a while until I find the perfect deal. I think the cartridge price is also a consideration. I just hope it is pain free since I need to remove some hair from a lot of places.

HunterGreen2 said:
I want to get rid of all my genital hair. Some call this a full brazilian. Has anyone tried at home lazer hair removal on the scrotum with good results?:worshippy::worshippy:

I am currently getting laser hair removal in the nether regions. I had my first session 3 weeks ago. The laser that was used was a IPL. The normal areas were not painful however was very hot. The areas of the taint and the testicals were painful because those areas are darker than the other areas. Here are the results so far. I normally have to shave every 3 days, after the treatment I had to shave 3 days after however have not shaved since then. My growth has demished. I will have to shave again before my next treatment which is every 6 weeks. So far I am satisfied with my treatment, I have been getting my chest done for the last 8 months. I am not hair free in that region bet it is shave-able and I am no longer getting red bumps when shaving.

cool

very good info. thanks.

I am getting laser hair removal on the legs and nether regions, and the armpits. Armpits barely grow anything now after about 4 sessions. Nether regions are almost done after about 7 sessions, although still some tough spots to get (where electrolysis might be necessary). Legs hurt more than the nether regions, which is a surprise.

Have yet to do the rest of my body, but I am planning on it, including the face.

Is it cheap? Absolutely not. If you want body modifications that are high quality, why would you go for cheap? I would say if you can't do IPL or VPL (mostly due to financial reasons) and if you cannot take the pain of electrolysis, then keep shaving or waxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back