• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj68

Contributor
Hi, new here. I've realised that since using diapers for stress and urge incontinence that I love them and now wear 24/7. I'm wanting to make friends with other like-minded people so I don't feel alone and can chat in confidence. I'm a stay at home mum and I love crafts and animals. I hope this introduction is ok, nervous firdt post!

Hello cj68 and welcome to the group.

Egor

cj68 said:
Hi, new here. I've realised that since using diapers for stress and urge incontinence that I love them and now wear 24/7.

Hi CJ!

New here myself. :) Seems we have a few things in common.
You can read about me here: My introduction

Although I'm not incontinence, I love diapers because of the comfort and happiness they provide, Its good that you like them, who wouldn't there amazing :) welcome to the site :)

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :)

cj68 said:
Hi, new here. I've realised that since using diapers for stress and urge incontinence that I love them and now wear 24/7. I'm wanting to make friends with other like-minded people so I don't feel alone and can chat in confidence. I'm a stay at home mum and I love crafts and animals. I hope this introduction is ok, nervous first post!

Hey I'm glad too about the diapers part and yes everyone has had those nervous first posts, anyway welcome to adisc, I like crafts too, and drawing, and animals too. :)

cozycandyfly said:
Although I'm not incontinence, I love diapers because of the comfort and happiness they provide, Its good that you like them, who wouldn't there amazing :) welcome to the site :)

Yes, they are. :) and once again welcome. :)

I'm new here too. Welcome! I hear it's great here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back