Thread: Hi, new here

Default Hi, new here

Hi, new here. I've realised that since using diapers for stress and urge incontinence that I love them and now wear 24/7. I'm wanting to make friends with other like-minded people so I don't feel alone and can chat in confidence. I'm a stay at home mum and I love crafts and animals. I hope this introduction is ok, nervous firdt post!

Quote Originally Posted by cj68 View Post
    Hi, new here. I've realised that since using diapers for stress and urge incontinence that I love them and now wear 24/7.
    Hi CJ!

New here myself. Seems we have a few things in common.
    You can read about me here: My introduction

cozycandyfly

Although I'm not incontinence, I love diapers because of the comfort and happiness they provide, Its good that you like them, who wouldn't there amazing welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by cj68 View Post
    Hi, new here. I've realised that since using diapers for stress and urge incontinence that I love them and now wear 24/7. I'm wanting to make friends with other like-minded people so I don't feel alone and can chat in confidence. I'm a stay at home mum and I love crafts and animals. I hope this introduction is ok, nervous first post!
    Hey I'm glad too about the diapers part and yes everyone has had those nervous first posts, anyway welcome to adisc, I like crafts too, and drawing, and animals too.

Quote Originally Posted by cozycandyfly View Post
    Although I'm not incontinence, I love diapers because of the comfort and happiness they provide, Its good that you like them, who wouldn't there amazing welcome to the site
    Yes, they are. and once again welcome.

Gemmy

I'm new here too. Welcome! I hear it's great here ^^