Thread: Hello again!

Default Hello again!

Thank you for all your comments on my other thread, they were very nice. I just thought I'd tell you guys a little bit more about me and my loveeee for diapers. Let's see..where to begin? I got into diapers out of boredom really, Eclipse introduced me to diapers and at first I thought that it was a little weird, but gradually I grew to love them. I came to realize that I hardly ever act my age and my friends around me accept that. For presents they give me Disney princess things and they know that I prefer to watch kid's shows. Constantly they say to themselves, "can you believe she's X age?" I don't mind because that means they treat me like a baby and they don't even know what I get out of it. I've told maybe 4 people that I wear and they've accepted me/forgotten what I told them. I'm very blessed. Umm, I'll answer any questions you have...

Well it sounds to me that you are pretty happy with how things are going in your life and that is important. If you can accept you for who you really are, then others will as well.

You are truly a bless-ed princess. Girls can get away with so much... They are allowed to be into archcuteness - through highschool and beyond... They could walk with another girl hand-in-hand 30 years ago when guys simply couldn't... They have much more choice and freedom in fashion... Lucky princess. I am happy for you. If even half the guys here could say

I've told maybe 4 people that I wear and they've accepted me/forgotten what I told them
    the world would be such a happier place...

Secret

nice u sound cooly

Random question what age do you act like. I don't act my age either usually if i am in public i act older than i am in privite much more immature but it's life.

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Random question what age do you act like. I don't act my age either usually if i am in public i act older than i am in privite much more immature but it's life.
    Around my friends and people I don't fear about my reputation I think I act around 7 sometimes. Old enough to talk legibly, but young enough to have an imaginary friend. Role play I like to be 18 months...