• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I am Baby Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyLondon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone I am Baby Pat.
I like being coddled and I definitely like wearing diapers which I have not told any of my close friends or member of my family because I am a little ashamed about it. I joined this forum so I can express myself and get support that I badly needed. Hope to make good friends in here.

FantasyLondon said:
I like being coddled and I definitely like wearing diapers which I have not told any of my close friends or member of my family because I am a little ashamed about it. I joined this forum so I can express myself and get support that I badly needed. Hope to make good friends in here.

Hey Pat nice to see you. It's alright a lot of us here have the same problem. But hey you better enjoy it right. And yeah we're helping each other a lot here. Anyway could you tell us more about yourself like hobby or interest?. Would be very helpful for you and others too. I hope you can feel warmth of our greeting here and see you around the site.

FantasyLondon said:

Welcome aboard!

I'm pretty new around here myself, but I feel warmly welcome already!

I think the shame many feel about wearing diapers comes from the way we do potty training, always emphasizing the "big kid now" thing and laying on thick about "being a baby".
For those of us that want to be a baby, and want to wear diapers, that becomes a rather frustrating mess of shame that we need to shed somehow. Talking to others that are, or have been, in the same situation helps a lot, I think.

As for friends, I'm sure you'll be awash in them in no time at all. Join the chat, for example, and say "Hi! I'm new!"
I can't promise anything on behalf of others, but I have a feeling there will be hugs.

thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Really appreciate your effort and time to comment on my post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back