Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried drinking out of a Bottle?

cozycandyfly

Default Has anyone tried drinking out of a Bottle?

I'm just wondering if anyone has had an experiences with this, I'm strictly a DL however I like exploring new things and a month or so ago, i decided to buy myself a bottle, I drank out of one for the first time and it was amazing, it made me feel really relaxed and I almost wet myself uncontrollably :P, Has anyone have similar experiences with this? same thing happens when i wear diapers, it makes me feel relaxed and happy, I have tired pacifiers before, but they hurt my mouth, maybe its because there too small, they too also bring me to this relax state.

has anyone else drunk out of a bottle and what were your experiences? and does this make me a ABDL? or just a DL?

Every day! Best feeling ever! Highly recommended! :3 And it makes you an AB, more or less...

Love drinking from a bottle and then having it replaced by my paci and falling to sleep padded and relaxed.

You need to get a Nuk 5 or similar for it to be big enough and then you have the full experience.

Then you just need someone like my lovely wife to get you padded and give you the bottle and cuddle you to sleep afterwards.

I drink out of them all the time. =)

and yea, you need a paci that fits your mouth better.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    Love drinking from a bottle and then having it replaced by my paci and falling to sleep padded and relaxed.

You need to get a Nuk 5 or similar for it to be big enough and then you have the full experience.

Then you just need someone like my lovely wife to get you padded and give you the bottle and cuddle you to sleep afterwards.
    What's your wife's number? >.<

I thought I would like it more than I do. I ended up a bit disappointed in bottles. I think maybe this is because when I go little I tend to be closer to ages 4-7 rather than a baby who would normally use bottles.

I was very excited the first (and every subsequent) time I tried it but I find the flow to be too slow, even if you ream the nipple out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    I was very excited the first (and every subsequent) time I tried it but I find the flow to be too slow, even if you ream the nipple out a bit.
    That's the whole point, the suckling. :3

Yes...almost daily. I love how relaxing it is...usually for calming down late evening. LOVE IT!

I've only tried it once but it is amazing, it is relaxing and I can't wait to try it again

At first I thought it was OK, but then started preferring a sippy cup. However, since getting fast-flow nipples my opinion of drinking from a bottle has definitely improved, and it's been awhile since I've touched my sippy.