Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSausage

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I often think of how it's fully possible that we have met several ab/dls in our lives and had no idea, which, is something of a frustrating though to me since we're so few and far between.

So had an idea.
What if each of us were to start wearing a simple wristband with and simple geometric symbol on it, that way each of us could tell one another apart from everyone else.

If a non-abdl person asks what it's for, you could just say that a friend bought it for you, or that you just like the way it looks.

Thoughts?

Some people wear a safety pin (diaper pin) and there is a somewhat universal AB/DL insignia.

But once the non-AB/DLs know the symbol, you will be subjecting yourself to ridicule.

Secret handshake?

Decoder rings?

Tattoos that only show up with a fine dusting of baby powder?

:grouphug:

^ No not a group hug. A circle of conspiracy!

AEsahaettr said:
About once a year or so someone comes up with this great idea. The discussion is split more or less evenly between it being great/bad/futile. Then nothing happens and we all forget about it. A year or so later someone comes up with this great idea anew and the process repeats ad infinitum.
This sums up forums in general :)

There was a person like a week ago linking to an ebay page that sold wristbands with the ab/dl symbol on them. // still tho the bigest symbol is a diaper pin. even miley cyrus has worn one on a few occasions.

zipperless said:
But once the non-AB/DLs know the symbol, you will be subjecting yourself to ridicule.

Basically this. Those who don't understand or can't relate would harass you mercilessly. The AB/DL community is far less likely to be universally accepted as, say, the LGBT community in terms of making something that was once taboo no longer socially unacceptable, as there's no logical way to explain one's desire for this sort of thing to someone. To those who can't relate, you come across as perverse at best, or worse: pedophillic.

At least I tried

Holly crap !!! I prefere my privacy before let it into public. As a public person I can't allow publically come ut.

SirSausage said:
At least I tried

We certainly don't discourage ideas here. You just suggested one that has been covered before. I think most of us (I am) are guilty of that. Please keep thinking of and posting ideas.

SirSausage said:
I often think of how it's fully possible that we have met several ab/dls in our lives and had no idea, which, is something of a frustrating though to me since we're so few and far between.

So had an idea.
What if each of us were to start wearing a simple wristband with and simple geometric symbol on it, that way each of us could tell one another apart from everyone else.

If a non-abdl person asks what it's for, you could just say that a friend bought it for you, or that you just like the way it looks.

Thoughts?

I have often thought the same exact thing!

I would certainly wear such a wristband as I wear one everyday anyway. If it had a simple connotative symbol with a distinct but "secret society" message, it could possibly one day be recognizable to those attuned to it.

Those who don't wish to advertise in such a way simply would not wear one and those who wish to possibly chance-meet another ABDL would wear it with pride.

Of course with the very small sample size of such a community it would take a bit of luck to recognize such a band in public encounters but it is an intoxicating thought.

Such a band could be as simple as a white wristband with about 25% of it being light purple (a color mix of pink and blue). No actual symbol needed.

Perhaps.....

bracelet.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back