When the cat's away, diapered all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drive88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ahahahaha! Sort of. My aunt, hereinafter referred to as my roommate, is gone for the weekend. It's rare times like these that I enjoy being diapered all day, and walking around in nothing but my diaper. It's just such a great and liberating feeling! I love it! Anyone here enjoy similar times? Or, does anyone here have roommates that know about your DL or ABDL side are totally cool with you being openly diapered in the house?

Definitely. My brother is going out of town this weekend and I'm going over there to house/pet-sit. Finally a weekend with no roommates. My girlfriend is staying as well, she's pretty hot/cold when it comes to diapers. It either really turns her on, or she wants nothing to do with them (I think we over did it a few years back, and now she's bored with it). But, she's been making funny hints this week, so maybe I'll get lucky!

Awesome! Best of luck!

Looks like both of you will have a very nice weekend.

I'm not a fan of walking around in just a diaper, but I like to carry my bottle around the house with me when no-one's home.

comfy socks, diaper, and (usually white) t-shirt is how I like to roll during the weekend. Like right now :)

Well. I wore all weekend, but she didn't. She has to be in a really kinky mood and work has her pretty stressed out. Ah well. We still had a really nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back