• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Here's to never growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTennyson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello community!

My name is Ben, and my love for the TV show Ben10 is totally coincidental. I swear! Actually I'm from Germany so English is not my first language. I hope you can forgive me if my grammar is not 100%, though I always try my very best to keep all my posts in a somewhat readable state.

I'm a rather quiet person that defeats problems by patience and persistence. I CAN get very emotional but when that happens, its bound to be over in a minute. Just old habits braking through. Since I found and accepted my inner child, I was reborn as a new character.

I finished school quite a while ago and am working fulltime for a company that sells uninterruptible power supply units (up to 3000kVA) into the whole world.
No, I'm not a VIP in there. I don't even have a desk job but belong to the foot soldiers who grind away their souls in the production halls.
No complaining here, I'm nonetheless getting good salary and even my job can be fun and challenging at times.

When not grinding, I like to solve problems of everyday computerlife by the use of the Microsoft .Net-Framework. In that regard I like to keep things simple and just create small, simple tools for one specific job, for example automatic renaming of all mp3-files of the current directory based on their ID3-tag, Windows-Explorer integrated file cheksum comparison or stuff like that. That way you can keep finishing your projects even when low on spare time and its very rewarding to having these gadgets help you around.
Aside of that I also like to play World of tanks. I love tanks. Even more so when they stand burning in front of me!
Smile_justwait.gif

What else do I like? Glitch Hop, Dubstep and - Yes, Metal.
My favourite Artists are as follows in no particular order:
Skrillex, Alexander Vinter, "TheFatRat", Disturbed, Subway to Sally and last but not least: Knorkator (Warning: Explicit german lyrics :giggles: )

My smaller side also likes to watch tv. I love series like Ben10 oder older stuff like Digimon, Dragonball or Hotaru no haka(Grave of the fireflies). Very good title, although the story of this movie is more suited for the grownups.

So my main reason for joining is propably the same as with everyone else. Find like minded people to be able to talk about all and sundry and especially about things you could never talk about with people you know in person.
Ever thought about asking your uncle what his favorite diapers are or if he uses mattress covers? I'm shivering just thinking about that.
Giving and recieving tips, sharing experiences, getting the confirmation that I am not crazy. That there are more people out there that think and feel alike. Having a herd, a community. Isn't that something we all strive for?

And with these words I conclude my introduction for today.
Boy that took a while.
Thanks for reading :smile:

Reactions: daLira
Hello BenTennyson and welcome to the group.

BenTennyson said:
Hello community!

My name is Ben, and my love for the TV show Ben10 is totally coincidental. I swear! Actually I'm from Germany so English is not my first language. I hope you can forgive me if my grammar is not 100%, though I always try my very best to keep all my posts in a somewhat readable state.

I'm a rather quiet person that defeats problems by patience and persistence. I CAN get very emotional but when that happens, its bound to be over in a minute. Just old habits braking through. Since I found and accepted my inner child, I was reborn as a new character.

I finished school quite a while ago and am working fulltime for a company that sells uninterruptible power supply units (up to 3000kVA) into the whole world.
No, I'm not a VIP in there. I don't even have a desk job but belong to the foot soldiers who grind away their souls in the production halls.
No complaining here, I'm nonetheless getting good salary and even my job can be fun and challenging at times.

When not grinding, I like to solve problems of everyday computerlife by the use of the Microsoft .Net-Framework. In that regard I like to keep things simple and just create small, simple tools for one specific job, for example automatic renaming of all mp3-files of the current directory based on their ID3-tag, Windows-Explorer integrated file cheksum comparison or stuff like that. That way you can keep finishing your projects even when low on spare time and its very rewarding to having these gadgets help you around.
Aside of that I also like to play World of tanks. I love tanks. Even more so when they stand burning in front of me!
Smile_justwait.gif

What else do I like? Glitch Hop, Dubstep and - Yes, Metal.
My favourite Artists are as follows in no particular order:
Skrillex, Alexander Vinter, "TheFatRat", Disturbed, Subway to Sally and last but not least: Knorkator (Warning: Explicit german lyrics :giggles: )

My smaller side also likes to watch tv. I love series like Ben10 oder older stuff like Digimon, Dragonball or Hotaru no haka(Grave of the fireflies). Very good title, although the story of this movie is more suited for the grownups.

So my main reason for joining is propably the same as with everyone else. Find like minded people to be able to talk about all and sundry and especially about things you could never talk about with people you know in person.
Ever thought about asking your uncle what his favorite diapers are or if he uses mattress covers? I'm shivering just thinking about that.
Giving and recieving tips, sharing experiences, getting the confirmation that I am not crazy. That there are more people out there that think and feel alike. Having a herd, a community. Isn't that something we all strive for?

And with these words I conclude my introduction for today.
Boy that took a while.
Thanks for reading :smile:

Hello and welcome to the site. I think your English is excellent. I used to watch Digimon and I really loved it. It used to come on Saturday mornings. A lot of the stations would carry cartoons on Saturday morning, but they don't do that anymore. Of course, now there are so many alternatives like the Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, etc. Anyway, welcome to ADISC.

Hello Ben.. I'm a first dayer too... your post is well worded and grammar wise is better than most English speakers. I have a great method of tagging mp3's and have a method that imports to everything correctly. I have a 500+ album collection and OCD... you do the math, heheh. You Germans have an app for it I love... mp3tag.de
See you around.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the heads up concerning my grammar. Didn't expect it to be that acceptable, really.
I forgot to mention in my profile I'm marked as incontinent. I'm experiencing an urge incontinence day and night that evolved into a real problem so its kind of a nice coincidence (or is it?) to be a diaper lover.
I certainly can't say for sure which came first.

@Kittani
Using mp3tag too but mainly for preparing my files for my portable mp3 player which acts out if they are not tagged properly. Ranging from wrong order to not finding the files at all. Especially when mixed with m3u playlists and non latin characters.

Thank you Marka.
Learning a different language is never easy shameful, except for a very special few humans on earth I presume.
Especially when it introduces a concept foreign to your native language. Gramattical gender in your case or completely different characters in mine - I am currently trying to learn Russian, so I can feel your pain. :)
Aside from the letters, I had much less problems with English due to basically growing up with it due to computers being not localized in the eighties so I had no choice but to learn.

Hi BenTennyson, Your English is really good!.
I'm a big fan of some German trance and Rammstein. I love the phrase "Spiel mit mir" I can also count to 10 in German. Its the best I can do with learning new languages is learn how to count to 10.

Disturbed has some great music and I also thing Pantera is pretty cool too.

Dies scheint eine coole Community Ich denke , dass Sie hier mögen. Ich bin neu auch soweit seine ziemlich cool.

Hey Ben welcome to ADISC. Well your English is good. And it's okay if you make some mistake. People in here aren't too evil for grammar and such. I still made a mistake sometimes. Anyway love that music taste. Working at UPS manufacturer? That's cool. Makes me remember of recent UPS Purchasing scandal in my country (lol.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your time in ADISC. Auf Wiedersen Mein Freund (sorry for my crap German. I was learning it and I hope I can continue it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back