• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnino

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Looking forward to get to know you and chat with like minded people!

elnino said:
Looking forward to get to know you and chat with like minded people!

Heya elnino. How are you doing? We're excited to chat with you too. So would you mind tell us a bit about yourself?. Your hobbies perhaps. With range of diversity of ADISC I'm sure you'll find good friend to talk with. Well see you later in the forum.

Hmm, Ok. I'm interested in technology, computers, gadgets! And transport planning, trains in particular! I'm the man to come to with your computer issues!

elnino said:
Hmm, Ok. I'm interested in technology, computers, gadgets! And transport planning, trains in particular! I'm the man to come to with your computer issues!

That's cool. I'm interested in gadget and yet I never able to master it. Lol. Train enthusiast? That is cool. I'm more to an Aircraft but yeah sometimes I like to look to other things. Anyway I hope you can enjoy your time here.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back