Soft nuk5/nuk7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
I got a silicone nuk 5 from pacifiersrus a while back, but I was kind of hoping for something closer to how soft the silicone on my nuk 3 feels.

I'm fine with my nuk 5, but i wanna try a nuk 7...not sure if there's something better than pacifiersrus.

There's not to many others out there but them. Baby pants and Aww So Cute have pacis but I don't
know if their's are as big as a 7. I have 7's And like them well

You could try the one from awwsocute. It is a very soft silicone. Only problem is, you can usually feel the seam where the rubber came together to create it.

I've got a Nuk 5 and a Nuk 7. After I got my 7, I can't even look at the 5 anymore. No comparing the two. The 7 is much longer, and fits in my mouth better, and I'm able to get the nipple to the roof of my mouth. I was a thumbsucker for way too long. I need to get the nipple in a certain spot, to be able to get the suction / sucking feeling that is very comforting to me. I can only achieve this with the 7.

Where do you order a 7 from. Mine is a 5.

Mattew said:
I've got a Nuk 5 and a Nuk 7. After I got my 7, I can't even look at the 5 anymore. No comparing the two. The 7 is much longer, and fits in my mouth better, and I'm able to get the nipple to the roof of my mouth. I was a thumbsucker for way too long. I need to get the nipple in a certain spot, to be able to get the suction / sucking feeling that is very comforting to me. I can only achieve this with the 7.

I completely agree! I won't buy anything but a 7 now... It's just the perfect size. I'm still an avid thumb sucker and it's gotten worse the last couple years. I try and use my paci as much as I can to maintain my good teeth so I need one with the right fit as well.

The only place I've found the 7 is at pacifiersrus.com. All mine are latex... I'm interested in trying the silicone for that softer feel. The price of pacifiersrus is astronomical though... It hurts to drop so much at once... But in the end a good paci is worth the money to me

Little2Roo said:
Where do you order a 7 from. Mine is a 5.

I got mine from Pacifers R Us. It's not an "official" Nuk nipple. It's one they made, but it's in the same shape / style of the nuk one. Nuk is what I've always had, so I'm partial to the nuk nipples & guards. They are pricy. Not gonna lie. You'll spend a bunch on it. The site has periodic sales tho. For me, the price was worth it. The 5 is a nice size, but I needed something longer to fit in my mouth, to get the nipple in the roof of my mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

LilSamsara said:
I completely agree! I won't buy anything but a 7 now... It's just the perfect size. I'm still an avid thumb sucker and it's gotten worse the last couple years. I try and use my paci as much as I can to maintain my good teeth so I need one with the right fit as well.

The only place I've found the 7 is at pacifiersrus.com. All mine are latex... I'm interested in trying the silicone for that softer feel. The price of pacifiersrus is astronomical though... It hurts to drop so much at once... But in the end a good paci is worth the money to me

Yeah, thumbsucker here too. Parents never made me stop. I've got several cousins that are the same. Parents just didn't worry & thought we'd eventually stop.

But yeah the 7 is the best. I have both the silicone one & the latex one. The silicone one is nice. But it's a bit longer than the latex one.

Yeah, I'm the same. Couldn't believe when I spent the money on it the first time, but I was glad I did. Just works so good for me. But yeah, they modeled it themselves, so they've got the market cornered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back