Brustkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I just cant find a diaper girl friend and I've tried all the dateing sites and am just being ripped off when am asked to pay for to read messages.

I tried incontince dateing and that was like one big con where every girl is fake.

Am really upset because its like I live in the simpsons world and am the only person thats white :(

I live in scotland btw.

If anyone has any advice for me to find the right incontince/diaper fun girl then am all ears

I am autsic as well just so you know

Give fetlife a try if you haven't already.

It's free, and while there are plenty of creepy types, there are a lot of great people as well.

Maybe use the ABDL map, search for it on this site and you might get a female in the area of yours, who knows. You'll find someone eventually who will accept this side of you or will be into it as well.

Good luck looking. I've been looking for years. If you ever find one, let me know if she has a sister. But yeah, like was already mentioned, you might try Fetlife. I think all of the ABDL "dating sites" are scams. Never tried them myself, but heard lots of horror stories.

I think you would have better luck looking for someone who loves you. That's how I found my wife, and because she loves me unconditionally, she accepts who I am; accepts both my strengths and my faults. I love and take care of her, and she meets the needs of my baby side. It seems to all work out.

Note said:
Lol, good luck finding someone that is an actual female (no offense to the MTF crowd) and that isn't a lesbian in this community, mate, they're as rare as hens teeth.

As above advice. Either that or try your luck with meets / cons...might get lucky...

*pokes head in*

Oooh, me, rare? :cool:

Although I must admit my asexuality means I'm not exactly straight either...

Some very sound advice from Dogboy and AEsahaettr.

Let me sum it up: don't look for a diaper girl you'll come to love. Look for a girl you love who'll come to your diapers.

Its as Archie said just look for a girl who loves you and if she really loves you she will accept even the sides she doesnt like about you

Thanks for the advice and helping me look in the right direction

KimbaStarshine said:
*pokes head in*

Oooh, me, rare? :cool:

Although I must admit my asexuality means I'm not exactly straight either...

Yep, very rare.

dogboy said:
I think you would have better luck looking for someone who loves you. That's how I found my wife, and because she loves me unconditionally, she accepts who I am; accepts both my strengths and my faults. I love and take care of her, and she meets the needs of my baby side. It seems to all work out.

Pretty much this. ABDLism is a part in all our lives to some extent (it is why we're here after all). Sure, the extent to which it's present and how important it is varies from person to person, but there's more to all of us than only this one side. If that's all a relationship is based on I personally don't believe it would last long.

So I'd say try not to stress it. Find a girl you like and click with. After a while, as your relationship begins to progress and you start to trust each other more, then start to open up about your deeper desires.

Just something normal - In ABDL worl is gender ratio M/F about 8/1. So good luck, I stoped seeking for AB girl as my "life target."

BoundCoder said:
Give fetlife a try if you haven't already.

It's free, and while there are plenty of creepy types, there are a lot of great people as well.

I have to thank you for your advice because there were a few nice looking girls not far from me that like wearing diapers :D

Girls aren't that rare. There are plenty of girls in the "AB/DL" community. Most are littles, and looking for a caretaker of some kind. If thats what you're after, go hit up tumblr, you'll find them in spades (though this doesn't imply that they'd be leaping out of their chair to date someone simply because they sought them out for their interests).

I'm not really sure what you're getting at by "diaper girl". If the above, it's possible. If something else, I'm not sure about all that.

Bluestars said:
I'm not really sure what you're getting at by "diaper girl". If the above, it's possible. If something else, I'm not sure about all that.

For me in my mind "A girl thats needs them for incontinince issues or all settle for a TB or DL girl" :D

I do agree with the advice I was given tho by others that am better off looking for a more normal girl but I wanna meet a girl in diapers first to satisfy my fantasie I have.

Brustkle said:
I have to thank you for your advice because there were a few nice looking girls not far from me that like wearing diapers :D

Just be sure to take your time with it. Just because a profile has a picture of a hot #ss girl doesn't mean the person behind the screen is a hot #ss girl (or even a girl for that matter) *looks suspiciously at KimbaStarshine*, haha, jk. But still, be careful out there.

Do what you gotta do and enjoy yourself. Good luck with it

If you find someone who loves you enough they will probably accept your abdl side its harmless and looks are not everything look for someone who actually cares about you and wants to be with you the beauty of a person shouldn't be measured by what they look like on the outside but what they are like on the inside the personality of a person is whats most important if your looking for love that is if your just trying to date ppl that are considered hot idk what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back