Can someone please ID this diaper and point to a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obagink

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks,

I've seen pictures of these for quite some time but have been unsuccessful in identifying them or finding where I could get them. Ideas?

Thanks!

wutisthis.jpg

Well if anyone does figure what kind they are, let me know please. I think those are super sexy looking:thumbsup:

I haven't posted on here in so long, I almost forgot how!
As to your question, I thought I could throw in my two cents.
If by chance somebody recognizes them and can name them, congrats! You have a new diaper in the coming (and a new friend to go along with it!).
If not, you may wanna try scanning over Ebay or Etsy to see if anybody perhaps makes them in free time? I mean it looks factory high quality so it may very well be something name brand, but some people are crafty. You might find that or even something better browsing through an online market.

Sorry it's not the answer you seek, but hopefully it will help!

It's definitely a fitted cloth diaper without the required plastic panties on over it. The diaper is overly thick and unusual being ruched back (a seam up the center back that defines the cheeks). As the photo is copyrighted to ILuvDiapers2.com 2004 you should write bytemine (the old Wetville Forum) and ask Bill.

I like hot women in diapers

I know for a fact you can buy that exactly kind of cloth diaper at Save Express as I have recently bought one. And I can tell you it's exactly identical if not the same.

I remember seeing photos from that picture's website and another website with this kind of cloth diaper some 10 years ago and being impressed with the diaper as well as the girls wearing them of course hehe. That's the reason why I bought the diapers when I saw them for sale.

Here's the links:
Print
All-white

Fraldinhas said:
I know for a fact you can buy that exactly kind of cloth diaper at Save Express as I have recently bought one. And I can tell you it's exactly identical if not the same.

I remember seeing photos from that picture's website and another website with this kind of cloth diaper some 10 years ago and being impressed with the diaper as well as the girls wearing them of course hehe. That's the reason why I bought the diapers when I saw them for sale.

Here's the links:
Print
All-white

That's pretty much what I linked above, so it sounds like there's an answer for either US or Europeans who are interested.

does she come with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back