Thread: assurence diaper?

Default assurence diaper?

HAs anyone tried their "new and improved" diapers, the cloth like ones? Are they worth it? I am in the mood for some cloth ones now and though hmm...these are cheap and cloth might as well get them. Are they better worse or equal to their old plastic backed ones?

They SUCK. Makes me so very mad. I've used assurance every day for many years now. They don't have leg leak guards, they don't have front or back elastic waist bands, and they even absorb less in all. The only improvments are they absorb a bit faster at first, and they are pretty comfortable. The velcro tabs hold pretty good too.

Useless at night, and almost as bad during the day. They've added 2$ to the price, and ruined the usefulness of the diaper.

I'm abandoning this brand and now in search of another 'cheap' daily brand. *sigh*
    R.I.P. cheap, useful, plastic-backed, dependable diapers...

It is problerbly the worst improvment they have ever done. I have tried Abena.

They say that it is better for the skin because the air can go in and out.
    It might be true, but the air inside the diaper can be damp, so it can go out of the diaper too and then you have a risk of being smelly... sory to say it.... but don't by them.

i already did buy them, i sorta like them. They are cloth backed, a nice change of pace. The first one I put one absorbed ALOT!!! maybe i just got a luckly one. No odor control what so ever though. sag alittle too much, I like saggy diapers, but this is pushing it.

Are they the Walmart ones?

I had been using the walmart ones a lot - thought they were great - they held a full serious wetting which impressed me!

annierighthurr

Are they basically the same diaper as Walgreens now? Crisscross blue print on the tabs, etc?
    I don't mind clothbacked, but I'm not gonna go all the way to walmart if it's just the same thing you get at Walgreens or CVS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    Are they basically the same diaper as Walgreens now? Crisscross blue print on the tabs, etc?
    I don't mind clothbacked, but I'm not gonna go all the way to walmart if it's just the same thing you get at Walgreens or CVS.
    Yep. I try the new one before. Their a okay diaper if that the only brand you can get.

Try multiple wettings. Try wetting laying down. Try wetting sitting down. These 'improved' ones just don't work as a diaper is supposed to, the way the plastic ones did. They old design was a useful, dependable diaper. Out of the 18 cloth-backed ones I've used so far, close to half have leaked on me and far quicker than the plastic ones ever did.
    Don't use these if you have an actual need to wear them around the clock.