How often do you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-5 Days most weeks

Wearing while still living at home means I have to bide my time. I usually wear every couple of days when I work up the courage/plan in such a way that I can actually buy a pack.

"23/7". I'll put on briefs for very specific occasions, but other than that I'm diapered at home, at work, and in bed, all the time.

I only use them for #1 though. I tend to be a little frugal with them at home or at work, not using consistently except for overnight, which is almost always the case. But I decided to make this weekend a "diapers only for peeing". So I went through a lot more diapers than usual this weekend, but it was enjoyable. Not a drop of urine went into the bowl this weekend ;)

On average, I'd say that I get to wear every other week. There are times where I wear everyday and months where I'm completely without it, but on average, it's every other week.

99%

I guess I average once every two weeks. Although sometimes I will wear for a whole day and sometimes I won't wear for several weeks. It just depends on my mood and circumstances.

Pretty much all the time

Used to be, my diaper habits were very seldom. Nowadays, I try to pad up on most days off, and most nights before bed.

24/7

Once a week on Saturday nights. This is because I don't want to go to work after changing out of a diaper. It's kind of stressful. Since I don't work in Sundays, Saturday night is the day I get padded up.

As often as possible, at work is the main time as the wife is not
Yet fully accepting of this habit, she has let me be padded and powdered up for
bed once or twice(so far), as for wearing around the home would love to once the wife is
more accepting and the kidlets are in bed.( don't need to hear dads crinkly bottom)

It really varies based on moods. I've spent multiple months being a big and only liking to look at and care for those in diapers.
Then there are the back to back days where I only want to be little and hate any big person responsibilities I have to take care of.

Once every few months I'll indulge for a day. Rarely will I do it more than twice a week

Everyday over my suit.

I've been wearing 24/7 since two weeks, before that it was most of the time (like 75% or so) since about 6 months.

At night, I wear every night; I am a lifelong bedwetter. Weekends, non-work days and holidays I usually wear 24/7, mostly for pleasure and convenience. Other times probably fifty percent of the time.

nearly 24/7 if i can. but i havent had the courage to wear to work yet. i only wear pullups like goodnights or underjams to work. but norm. once im home i try to wear.

As often as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back