Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you wear diapers?

Default How often do you wear diapers?

I find that I go in ups and downs, sometimes I will wear all day for a couple of days, then go without wearing for a few weeks.

How often do you wear diapers?

Since I wear in secrecy, I've only been wearing once or twice in a month for the last few months, just enough to meet my little side urges.

On weeks when my roommate isn't home at night... Generally 4-7 days a month.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    I find that I go in ups and downs, sometimes I will wear all day for a couple of days, then go without wearing for a few weeks.

How often do you wear diapers?
    I'd say my general pattern is pretty similar. I went 24/7 for six weeks late last year and that kind of shifted things to a very low wearing cycle but it's finally getting back to normal.

I really don't wear that much. There's been a times when I've got to hang out with another AB/DL & we'll wear for several days to maybe a week solid. But when I'm at home, I don't really wear that much. I'll think to myself, "I should really wear one today". & then I never get around to it. I can go week or months between my wearing, and I'm Ok with that. But yeah, sometimes I'll get a pretty strong urge and just have to wear.