How many dipaers per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go all day usually about 3-4

6-7 per 24 hours under normal conditions. That enables me to stay fresh, avoid leaks and change at convenient opportunities rather than waiting for the full capacity to be used. It allows for at least one messy change when the nappy was otherwise dry or nearly dry, as often happens after breakfast. Under special conditions I can decrease the number of changes with extra boosters etc, but prefer more frequent changes for hygiene reasons.

I usually go through 2-3 normally but if I have more water than normal that number can go up to 5 sometimes

0 to 1.5 depending on whether I'm wearing or not and how much I want to use it as a potty. I usually don't use diapers for every bathroom trip as I'm on a limited budget, and I don't want to lose my control.

It depends on the diaper, too.
When we're out in the world, my girl likes to wear as discreetly as possible if she wears, and the choice of diaper is usually Tena Lady Pants Discreet. When they are even a little wet, they require an immediate change, and she can go through a lot of them.
When discretion is not an issue, so she is comfortable in a more bulky diaper, she goes through a lot less of them.

So, I guess, 1-8(!) a day.

Everyone here should use 1 bellissimo or dry 24/7 a day to save money :D

Snivy said:
Everyone here should use 1 bellissimo or dry 24/7 a day to save money :D

Sounds like a great savings plan. Where is the sarcasm caps when you need it. lol! anywho I use mostly cloth to save money

On a normal day I would say 3 m4's. If iam drinking cold beer I would say 1 m4 per 2 hours. I am just glad i have a desire to ware diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back