Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I'm going to my first Ab/DL party today. I'm getting picked up by a friend of mine that I have know for a couple years so I don't have to arrive alone. The person who is running the party I have never met before so it's good that I'm going with my friend. I think I might bake some brownies for the event. I hope it goes good. I'll tell y'all about it when its over.

Just a heads up, sometimes people assume brownies might have marijuana or other stuff in them. Probably not, but I just want to put that thought out there in case people end up not eating much of them, if you make them.

Other than that, have fun, makes some friends, and have a good time! Sounds like a great community up there.

Sounds cool. Cant wait to hear about how it goes.

ArchieRoni said:
Just a heads up, sometimes people assume brownies might have marijuana or other stuff in them. Probably not, but I just want to put that thought out there in case people end up not eating much of them, if you make them.

Other than that, have fun, makes some friends, and have a good time! Sounds like a great community up there.

none of that for me. I bake just clean yummy brownies

Commenting so I can once again follow the awesomeness that is Paddedwolf's life. Who knew Alaska was full of AB / DLs? Not I.

okei dokei. I'm back. It was pretty fun. chatted with other AB/DLs and played with some of those really big Legos and made a castle with 2 other Ab/DLs. Over all it was pretty fun, ate some good snakes and chilled in our diapers and such. It's not something I would do often, but I think it's a good once in a while thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Commenting so I can once again follow the awesomeness that is Paddedwolf's life. Who knew Alaska was full of AB / DLs? Not I.

This is like the year of exploration for m and yes I found even more Ab/DLs I never knew existed. I really do believe there is a lot more of us out there than we think. It's just who is out there who is willing to come to events like that and whole will socialize online.

That's great to hear. Sounds like you guys had a really fun time. Happy to hear there's a good ABDL community up in Alaska. :smile1:

Glad to hear you had fun. That's cool that you're getting a year of exploration.

Cool, that would be fun to build a castle with other AB's. When you say you chilled in diapers, were you guys wearing anything to cover up your diapers, or was it more relaxed about that? I have hung out with other AB's and usually we just wear diaper and t-shirt.

Yeah, I'd have to have another person. I've tried to be "little" by myself and I just can't do it. I've had a very brief time when I actually was able to get into the mindset for a very short time and get to be little with another person. I have a lot of trouble being able to get there mentally. Not sure if others have that problem. It takes me awhile to get there, and I don't seem to be able to stay in the mindset very long.

Sounds really awesome! I'm going to my first next week!

Tuples said:
Sounds really awesome! I'm going to my first next week!

I hope you have a good experience too!

- - - Updated - - -

Tyger said:
Cool, that would be fun to build a castle with other AB's. When you say you chilled in diapers, were you guys wearing anything to cover up your diapers, or was it more relaxed about that? I have hung out with other AB's and usually we just wear diaper and t-shirt.

yup we where in our t-shirts and diapers! I had on my "Cub Life" t-shirt I got from Zazzle and my airplane diaper cover over my dry 24/7s. I drank a lot of tea there and wet a bunch so then I got changed by the host of the party which I was a little nervous about, but my friend was in the same room with me while it happened so it made me feel a lot better. He put a stuffer in my new diaper so it was super poofie! :3 The host also had an adult sized high chair.

Paddedwolf said:
I hope you have a good experience too!

- - - Updated - - -

yup we where in our t-shirts and diapers! I had on my "Cub Life" t-shirt I got from Zazzle and my airplane diaper cover over my dry 24/7s. I drank a lot of tea there and wet a bunch so then I got changed by the host of the party which I was a little nervous about, but my friend was in the same room with me while it happened so it made me feel a lot better. He put a stuffer in my new diaper so it was super poofie! :3 The host also had an adult sized high chair.

Man, that sounds like a super fun party. Dang, don't reply to this, but where the heck do you have to live to find events like these?

Where is the party at? I live in northern California and I would love to go to a ab party:)

Hey, Paddedwolf, getting in on the fun here. Sounds like awesome fun you had. I have met individual ABDLs before, but never a party. I think I have to courage now to go to a party if I ever found one. I would insist upon a STRICT rule of no picture taking without prior consent, and warning so other people are not inadvertently in the picture.

I'd love to go to something like that, but I'm so shy I don't know if I could go even with someone taking me!

Slinkie said:
I'd love to go to something like that, but I'm so shy I don't know if I could go even with someone taking me!

Gosh, I know how you feel. I'd be exactly the same! It combines things I'm most nervous about: my ABDLism, being with others with it being in the open (I've always had a big fear of the creepy side of this), and people I don't know. However, knowing me, I'd probably settle down given some time.

Little2Roo said:
Hey, Paddedwolf, getting in on the fun here. Sounds like awesome fun you had. I have met individual ABDLs before, but never a party. I think I have to courage now to go to a party if I ever found one. I would insist upon a STRICT rule of no picture taking without prior consent, and warning so other people are not inadvertently in the picture.

All the things I've ever been to have exactly such a rule.

i'm sure you will love it i loved my first party

Little2Roo said:
I would insist upon a STRICT rule of no picture taking without prior consent, and warning so other people are not inadvertently in the picture.

This was my biggest concern about going to TFF and meeting with other ABDL's. But my worries were baseless. Everyone was really good about not having cameras out, and if a camera was to be brought out (never happened when I was around), I was told they they'd be sure everyone knew about it, and would not get anyone in the picture that didn't want to be.

I'm actually kind of sad that I didn't take any pictures while I was there. I would have been nice to get some pictures of the fursuiters & even better to get some pictures with some of the friends that I made / met there. I wouldn't have had any "diaper" related pictures. But at least a few pics of us hanging out or doing something would have been nice to help remember everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back