AB/DL party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattew said:
This was my biggest concern about going to TFF and meeting with other ABDL's. But my worries were baseless. Everyone was really good about not having cameras out, and if a camera was to be brought out (never happened when I was around), I was told they they'd be sure everyone knew about it, and would not get anyone in the picture that didn't want to be.

I'm actually kind of sad that I didn't take any pictures while I was there. I would have been nice to get some pictures of the fursuiters & even better to get some pictures with some of the friends that I made / met there. I wouldn't have had any "diaper" related pictures. But at least a few pics of us hanging out or doing something would have been nice to help remember everyone.

I've had to get used to my camera shyness in those cases as well. It's not so much a case of being in the pics but of taking them. I had such a feeling that I didn't want to appear sketchy, I wouldn't suggest it even with people I knew well. I'm working on it and thought to ask about taking pics and passed them along to their respective participants.

Trevor said:
I've had to get used to my camera shyness in those cases as well. It's not so much a case of being in the pics but of taking them. I had such a feeling that I didn't want to appear sketchy, I wouldn't suggest it even with people I knew well. I'm working on it and thought to ask about taking pics and passed them along to their respective participants.

*walks in wearing a trench coat, and appearing much like your avatar*
*walks over to someone, only wearing a diaper*
*stands silently for several seconds staring*
*slowly looks them up and down*
ummm...hey...*giggles*...you're looking kind of...cute in that diaper... can I...ummm... take your picture?

LOL, sorry. I couldn't help myself with your avatar :p
But yeah, I hadn't even thought about the person that would be in the position of taking the pictures of others wearing. I'm not sure how I'd do in that situation. I'm not even sure that I'd be ok with asking someone to take a picture of me when I was wearing. Only one person has seen me when I was wearing, and he was wearing too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, sorry, forgot: I understood that you weren't asking others. They asked you to take them, and you were talking about trying not to feel creepy while doing it.

Mattew said:
*walks in wearing a trench coat, and appearing much like your avatar*
*walks over to someone, only wearing a diaper*
*stands silently for several seconds staring*
*slowly looks them up and down*
ummm...hey...*giggles*...you're looking kind of...cute in that diaper... can I...ummm... take your picture?

LOL, sorry. I couldn't help myself with your avatar :p
But yeah, I hadn't even thought about the person that would be in the position of taking the pictures of others wearing. I'm not sure how I'd do in that situation. I'm not even sure that I'd be ok with asking someone to take a picture of me when I was wearing. Only one person has seen me when I was wearing, and he was wearing too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, sorry, forgot: I understood that you weren't asking others. They asked you to take them, and you were talking about trying not to feel creepy while doing it.

You had it right the first time. I've had both, though. I'm not much for photo taking in any situation, so I had to start looking at things differently. Once I got more comfortable, I started seeing things that years down the road the participants might wish they had pics of, so now I try notice and ask if they're good friends. I've had my picture taken a few times by friends, which again I'm not really a fan of even when diapers aren't involved. Still, it can be really nice to have a tangible record of a good time.

Trevor said:
You had it right the first time. I've had both, though. I'm not much for photo taking in any situation, so I had to start looking at things differently. Once I got more comfortable, I started seeing things that years down the road the participants might wish they had pics of, so now I try notice and ask if they're good friends. I've had my picture taken a few times by friends, which again I'm not really a fan of even when diapers aren't involved. Still, it can be really nice to have a tangible record of a good time.

Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have a record of it for years down the road. I guess I might try to take some pics sometime... not sure tho. I'm like you and don't really like to have my picture taken. But I can see how I might want a picture, years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back