Thread: immortality on the net

Default immortality on the net

Any body get their photo posted on the internet?
    Me i got posted on "people of Walmart" page 15, i think.
    I also got labeled as a "diaper dandy".

Oh my god, that sucks. Especially since that could easily be a medical issue. But people don't care anymore. So long as they get a laugh out of a different kind of underwear, **** you, I guess. I'm really sorry to hear about that..

As for have I been posted online? A lot. Some good, some bad. Mostly bad, but moreso embarassing.

Nah, that it's pretty different up here in the Midwest and people don't ever try and take photos of random innocent shoppers in a super center.

Assuming I've found the post OP was referring to, it seems very much like the diaper was meant to be seen. Otherwise it would be more covered.

"People of Walmart" is such a weird social media thing. It will eventually become less interesting.

People of Walmart is ... hilarious. Mainly because its a perfect illustration of the stupid stuff that people will do when they simply don't respect the people and the world around them. The levels of apathy are breathtaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestars View Post
    People of Walmart is ... hilarious. Mainly because its a perfect illustration of the stupid stuff that people will do when they simply don't respect the people and the world around them. The levels of apathy are breathtaking.
    To this I agree. They don't respect...and may even be UNAWARE of...the world around them. Hard to fathom. The people of WM appear to be living in a state of anomie -- normlessness.

Last week when I was in Walmart I saw a guy with two or three boys looking pretty tired. It looked like he had his shirt tucked into his diaper. There was like 5-6 inches of white and did not see any band or anything. I just decided not to look too much more. I hate when my dress gets caught in my underwear or pull-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Last week when I was in Walmart I saw a guy with two or three boys looking pretty tired. It looked like he had his shirt tucked into his diaper. There was like 5-6 inches of white and did not see any band or anything. I just decided not to look too much more. I hate when my dress gets caught in my underwear or pull-up.
    Im glad to see that AB/DL families are becoming more prevalent and that the guy presumably came out to his wife.