Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
...for at least a couple of weeks, if not more. So, I will be using the computers at my public library in the city where I live until then. I will try and stay as active and in touch here as humanly possible. Just wanted to let all of you wonderful people know that I still want to be a vital contributor here in the ADISC community! Thank you for all of your interesting and insightful comments and replies to my threads and posts. I look forward to being an Established Contributor soon. Take care and be safe. Hope to post again soon. Thanks!

You're not alone: I've my Acer Extensa destroyed (keybaord and display,) because some (sorry for that) ruby bitch driving her BMW X5 and using Whats app forced me to brake and my laptop fall down from the seat.

Right now, unsure to take it repair, I think into buy another, but there're another (and more important) needs.

Last edited:
CrazySmoker said:
You're not alone: I've my Acer Extensa destroyed (keybard and display,) because some (sorry for that) ruby bitch driving her BMW X5 and using Whats app forced me to brake and my laptop fall down from the seat.

Rigjt now, unsure to take it repair, I think into buy another, but there're another (and more important) needs.

If it's just the keyboard and display that needs replacing, you can buy the parts on eBay for about €75...

I meant not anything about battery, so I think I'll spend about 300 - 400 € buying something new. And (just replaced before) HDD has only 114 GB adn is +/- 15% to get full. And my prices (here in Spain) about piceso to change are about 110€ - battery not included (another +/- 80€...) Really prefere to buy something new.

Thanks for advice at all ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back