Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in a public situation

Default Diapers in a public situation

So basically. I have been selected by the school to go on this cadet thing where I stand there for one or two hours completely still. Should I wear some goodnites underneath just in case? =P

I would have no choice. Of course I would

Why not they're only Goodnites, not as if they're that noticeable... Besides, you're IC, you kinda have to, don't you? o.O

I always wear diapers in places where it's hard to go to the bathroom like concerts or festivals. When there's a lot of people it's so relaxing not having to find a bathroom.

Lozza1979

If you're incontinent as you are according to your profile, then yes, I would have thought you need to.

Just take note of the situation that you will be standing still in. Will it be under the sun, therefore hot and humid? Will you be standing close to each other such that people will have the chance to 'stare' at your pants for the whole hour?

I see that you are incontinent. If your friends already know, then fine, go ahead. If they don't, then I suggest you try some incontinence pads. It is just for that short while, after all.

I'm just going to say it. No. Get some better diapers. Goodnites aren't all that great imo. They're really thin and can leak easily. If you're SERIOUSLY incontinent, I'd look into something better x). Though as far as noticing them goes, they are easy to cover up with no one noticing.

I have worn diapers in just about any situation you can think of. And no one has noticed, not even some of my friends that do know that I wear diapers. No one will be able to tell, so if you want to wear then go for it. But if you think that it will be used, do not wear a goodnight. It is not made to hold adult wetting and may leak on you and then you will be there standing in wet pants. Then people will notice. Be safe wear a diaper that is made for adults.

Nessus

I have to agree with the comments regarding wearing a proper diaper. While I have been enjoying the luxurious and cozy feel of premium diapers like my Abena M4s, I find that the Tranquility ATN with a booster and a pair of diaper pants (I prefer the coated fabric style) and a pair of stretchy panties to secure it all should be very hard to detect while providing good leak protection.

I just do not trust pull-ups as they are so easy to flood.

Quote Originally Posted by Note
    Why not they're only Goodnites, not as if they're that noticeable... Besides, you're IC, you kinda have to, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    If you're incontinent as you are according to your profile, then yes, I would have thought you need to.
    Not necessarily. It depends on the level of incontinence, as well as the type of incontinence. My sister and I joke that we're sharing a bladder, and I have 80% control, and she has 20%, so, I don't wear. Laundry is just a given, but on a bad day, or a day when I'm actually kind enough to my body to drink enough, I've soaked completely through. You let me get sick, or dizzy, and hello bowel issues.

That being said, in that situation, I'd be protected. I'd hate to have a flair-up day at the same time as something that important, and cool! Have fun, okay?