• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottteddybear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi
I'm not from Texas. i grew up in California. so no howdy's please. lol
just trying to network and be more open about who i am. get some courage. this seems to be the only thing i'm still shy about. i'm looking to change that.
recently separated. my ex was a good mommy to a point.
I'm on a few sites making an effort to find someone who is into it. doesn't seem feasable to find open female ab's that are looking. in a very male dominated fetish.
but i think I've had luck with my current lady friend. I told her and she's accepting. just needs some time to get comfortable being mommy. any advice on how to bring her along?
10 years back it was a journey of discovery for me and my ex. so we learned as we went. very supportive, but not into it on her own.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find what you are looking for by reading the threads here.

Do you like any particular type of movie? I like sci-fi and fantasy films myself.

welcome to the site!

Welcome

Welcome to the group. I'm from California and ended up moving to Texas, though not there anymore, but am less than an hour away. Lived in Texas for a good while. It's quite a culture shock.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I'm sure you will find what you are looking for by reading the threads here.

Do you like any particular type of movie? I like sci-fi and fantasy films myself.

fantasy films are great. Sci-fi is hit or miss with me. the Sharknado franchise and a lot of what that channel has put out there has done considerable damage to the genre. I'm trendy in the sense that I am in love with all films marvel and dc. i'd be Tony stark if I could swing the billionaire part. already got the rest going for me.

Howdy and welcome to the site (I say howdy to everyone. I'm an Okie living in a rural area. It's normal for me to say that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back