• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm a 4 and a half year old wolf pup checking out this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnywolf

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hi I'm jonny wolf, and a babyfur prominent on furaffinity and a long time reader here. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

jonnywolf said:
Hi I'm jonny wolf, and a babyfur prominent on furaffinity and a long time reader here. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Howdy & welcome to the site Jonny. I'm on furaffinity myself. There's quite a few of us on both ADISC & furaffinity, as well as other sites. Hop right on into the forums. We're a pretty friendly bunch. Hopefully, you've seen that already from posts if you've been reading on here for awhile.

So what are some of you're interests & hobbies? Anything you're hoping for in particular in joining the forum?

jonnywolf said:

Well hi there welcome! Yes we would love to know more about you! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back