Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just went out to Walmart earlier and bought some more diapers, Goodnites Tru Fit actually and I haven't tried them on yet but they look comfortable I was going to buy more such as Pull Ups or another bottle or just something to satisfy the baby in me but I got too nervous and decided not to, also my "diaper bag" (my old school backpack) is full so I didn't have room. LOL.
I'll let everyone here know my opinion on the trufit when I try them. I will still consider it as a diaper even though its more so underwear with an insert but diaper is easier to say and they're found in the same aisle as baby diapers. I will say this though the insert itself looks and has the texture of a diaper.

I actually really like the Tru Fits. They are pretty comfortable. Plus the inserts are amazing at being used as boosters in true adult diapers. They hold A BUNCH and swell up a lot. I can put one of those inserts inside of a Molicare or some other diaper and it'll last for hours and hours.

Mattew said:
I actually really like the Tru Fits. They are pretty comfortable. Plus the inserts are amazing at being used as boosters in true adult diapers. They hold A BUNCH and swell up a lot. I can put one of those inserts inside of a Molicare or some other diaper and it'll last for hours and hours.
Yeah I haven't really worn them much yet but when I tried them on they felt very comfortable and I'm sure that while wearing it It's easy to forget you're wearing a diaper since it's real underwear with and insert.
They only give you 5 inserts in the starter pack but I'll try them out with wetting. I know they say that the underwear needs to be washed after the insert becomes wet but with my dad watching that would be hard since I wear boxers and not underwear. So if he were to see underwear in my laundry he'd say something and upon closer inspection find out that its not actually underwear. And I don't think i'm ready or ever will be to work up the courage to tell my dad that I enjoy wearing diapers.
But I will give them a try .

cd158 said:
Yeah I haven't really worn them much yet but when I tried them on they felt very comfortable and I'm sure that while wearing it It's easy to forget you're wearing a diaper since it's real underwear with and insert.
They only give you 5 inserts in the starter pack but I'll try them out with wetting. I know they say that the underwear needs to be washed after the insert becomes wet but with my dad watching that would be hard since I wear boxers and not underwear. So if he were to see underwear in my laundry he'd say something and upon closer inspection find out that its not actually underwear. And I don't think i'm ready or ever will be to work up the courage to tell my dad that I enjoy wearing diapers.
But I will give them a try .

Wash them out in the bathroom sink or tub, and then either throw them in with your clothes in the dryer or hang them up somewhere in your room to dry.

You do your own laundry or does your dad / mom do it for you? If you do it yourself, just watch the machines like a hawk and wash your stuff. Or if your parents still do it for your, tell them that you're wanting to become more independent now that you're older and are wanting to learn to do your own laundry. After they show you and you wash a few loads, they might leave it alone, and you'd be able to start washing them, and not worrying about them seeing them.

Or you could also just go get a package of briefs and start through a few in with your laundry, and if they ask, saying something about how you've started to do some walking / jogging / running for exercise and realized that you needed to get some briefs to hold stuff in place, and not bruise you thigh when running. They'll understand. After you've thrown some briefs in the wash a few times, then they might become less suspicious when or if they happen to see a pair of briefs in the wash, and might not give a second thought to seeing the true-fit ones in there.

Mattew said:
Wash them out in the bathroom sink or tub, and then either throw them in with your clothes in the dryer or hang them up somewhere in your room to dry.

You do your own laundry or does your dad / mom do it for you? If you do it yourself, just watch the machines like a hawk and wash your stuff. Or if your parents still do it for your, tell them that you're wanting to become more independent now that you're older and are wanting to learn to do your own laundry. After they show you and you wash a few loads, they might leave it alone, and you'd be able to start washing them, and not worrying about them seeing them.

Or you could also just go get a package of briefs and start through a few in with your laundry, and if they ask, saying something about how you've started to do some walking / jogging / running for exercise and realized that you needed to get some briefs to hold stuff in place, and not bruise you thigh when running. They'll understand. After you've thrown some briefs in the wash a few times, then they might become less suspicious when or if they happen to see a pair of briefs in the wash, and might not give a second thought to seeing the true-fit ones in there.

I do my own laundry the problem is that I have to walk with my laundry to the washer/dryer going past my living room where my dad always is but I'm sure I'll figure out a way to do it. I mean I can wear diapers secretly without him knowing (as far as I know) I'm sure I can do this. Maybe it's just that I'm paranoid when it comes to wearing diapers.

cd158 said:
I do my own laundry the problem is that I have to walk with my laundry to the washer/dryer going past my living room where my dad always is but I'm sure I'll figure out a way to do it. I mean I can wear diapers secretly without him knowing (as far as I know) I'm sure I can do this. Maybe it's just that I'm paranoid when it comes to wearing diapers.

When I first got my own cloth diaper I would wait for a time when my mom wasn't home and I would do my diaper load. Heck there was one time when I forgot it in the dryer and my mom put her pjs in the dryer to warm them up. I froze stiff when I realized what happened, but I guess she never saw my diaper in there. Later on I finally told her about my diaper wearing since that was one close call and it was better for me to tell her than to have her find out on her own. Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't suggest anything like telling your dad because we all have our own circumstances.

True fits are for small leaks or small amounts over time but could never handle my floods when they started to get worse, check our premium diapers like Abena M4 or M2 for,lighter use. You will quickly appreciate premium taped diapers.

One down side is once taped you really are committed to using the diaper not the toilet for peeing, they can be pulled down and backup,but most times they never fit correctly and will probably leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back