• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!

After an extended period of absence, I thought I should say Hi again. I'm a 23-year old little / AB from the U.K., currently studying at university. I'm looking for friends, and to learn more about the AB/DL community :).

I'm an avid gamer and reader, and also have a certain fondness for acting :).

So yeah, feel free to message or anything, always up for a chat :).
Thanks for reading! ^^

Verdant said:
Hello!

After an extended period of absence, I thought I should say Hi again. I'm a 23-year old little / AB from the U.K., currently studying at university. I'm looking for friends, and to learn more about the AB/DL community :).

I'm an avid gamer and reader, and also have a certain fondness for acting :).

So yeah, feel free to message or anything, always up for a chat :).
Thanks for reading! ^^

Hello and welcome back, Verdant. I remember you, if that helps at all. I hope you enjoy your second trip around.

Howdy and welcome back. I enjoy acting as well. I haven't had the chance to do any acting in the last couple of years, but I used to do several plays each year. Plus when I was in High School, we had some acting / speaking contests. I did really good in that stuff, and went to the State finals in various events all 4 years of my High School career.

Hi, how goes it. I joined this site 5 years ago, and didn't really introduce myself until recently. So I've been absent recently too. I too like to read, when I have the time. (Because I'm a college student also.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back