• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there, Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskinpup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi, im new hear today and would love to get myself out there :sweatdrop:

Iv never really been good at forums but i really want to give this one a go, as my profile says i am a diaper loves like most people hear.

One thing is iv never really told people about my diaper play ((or what ever people call it "fetish")) and i would like to talk to people that have great experiences of them.

Talk soon.

Huskin

Hello there huskinpup ^^ welcome to Adisc. I hope you enjoy your stay :) What are some of your hobbies?

Hello and welcome.

lilaznboy said:
Hello there huskinpup ^^ welcome to Adisc. I hope you enjoy your stay :) What are some of your hobbies?

my hobbies, i love to collect knifes and use them when i go camping, i also fly modle helercopters, but then i have to build them when i brake them/ crash them lol

Howdy there Huskinpup. I not sure if you're aware that you did it, but I happened to see your reply to lilazboy in the blog section. It's not a big deal or anything. Just wanted you to know, in case you replied, and then wondered what happened to your reply. Looks like you just blogged your reply. Happens to us all. I started to do that to a reply last week, and I caught myself.

Welcome to the site. Hope you're having a fun time.

In response to your hobbies:
Ohh hey cool. I really need to learn how to fly model helicopters. I got one this winter, and ...umm...lets just say I didn't wait very long before I decided to take it outside... when I didn't know the controls very well... on a windy day... yeah... wasn't pretty.

welcome!

Mattew said:
Howdy there Huskinpup. I not sure if you're aware that you did it, but I happened to see your reply to lilazboy in the blog section. It's not a big deal or anything. Just wanted you to know, in case you replied, and then wondered what happened to your reply. Looks like you just blogged your reply. Happens to us all. I started to do that to a reply last week, and I caught myself.

Welcome to the site. Hope you're having a fun time.

In response to your hobbies:
Ohh hey cool. I really need to learn how to fly model helicopters. I got one this winter, and ...umm...lets just say I didn't wait very long before I decided to take it outside... when I didn't know the controls very well... on a windy day... yeah... wasn't pretty.

Thank you Mattew, yes i did notice when i sent it but then i did redo it after looking properly at the site, Im slowly getting there

And with flying i had to use a computer simulator to get used to the controls, when i was a cub/young my dad started to build my first helicopter with me it was a Hawkpro 003 ((just the make of modle)) and when he thought i was ready he put some big balls on it, picture an X and then put a football sized plastic ball on the end, we called them stabilizes, that just made it easyer to land and stuff.

I am trying to get around the site need some time before i feel more confident.

talk to you soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back