Embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re colors, babylock1 is quite correct about color. I wear only black or dark navy jeans, dockers, and shorts. For me, a leak when I am out of the house is very rare, but can happen at any time.

I am double incontinent and wear diapers 24/7. I have found good disposable booster pads to be indispensable. I usually wear a ComfiDry Dry 24/7 with a NorthShore booster pad. That normally will give me 6 to 7 1/2 hours of protection, depending on my level of hydration, 9 to 10 hours overnight.

--John

I've posted a new topic on this, but in case people didn't see I'm part of a team that is working on an incontinence therapy program that is in an NSF course. As part of the course we need to collect as much information from people with incontinence as possible, so if anybody is willing to complete a quick survey it would be extremely helpful! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZQRYB5Y
If there are any questions about who we are, or what we're trying to accomplish I'm more than happy to answer.

After surgery I was wearing pads. Went to a golf outing. I did not realize the getting in and out of the cart and the motion of hitting a gold ball really squeezed out the pee. My shorts were very wet in the crotch area. It was a hot day so everyone just thought I was sweating. I had a new pad in my golf bag so I was able to toss the soaked on and replace it when I got to the bathroom.

Rufusc24 said:
After surgery I was wearing pads. Went to a golf outing. I did not realize the getting in and out of the cart and the motion of hitting a gold ball really squeezed out the pee. My shorts were very wet in the crotch area. It was a hot day so everyone just thought I was sweating. I had a new pad in my golf bag so I was able to toss the soaked on and replace it when I got to the bathroom.

Hey Rufus, glad you were prepared with a new pad! Preparation is the key!

The ting to remember with most diapers. When you cant see the wetness indicator anymore bail out ( chandelier your diaper)

Hi Remember your pad/diaper should have double the capacity of your normal wee. If you dump a full load into a pad it has to wick away this is why you need the larger capacity. In my case my average is 870mL but my pad is 1900mL capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back