Onesies: Does anyone have a custom-made onesie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatetheDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey, NatetheDragon here!

I'm looking to have a onesie custom made! Where's the best place to get one? I'm looking for something preferably under $100 and of fairly high quality. If you want to see what I have in mind, I threw together a reference for what I want it to look like:

View attachment 23799

Also, do any of you guys have onesies of your own?

Thanks for any and all help!

Snaps 4 U
http://www.snaps4u.com/

I have a onesie from them - it was not a custom order but I know they do them.

Try starryideas.net The guy just started advertising them

NatetheDragon said:
Hey, NatetheDragon here!

I'm looking to have a onesie custom made! Where's the best place to get one? I'm looking for something preferably under $100 and of fairly high quality. If you want to see what I have in mind, I threw together a reference for what I want it to look like:

View attachment 23799

Also, do any of you guys have onesies of your own?

Thanks for any and all help!

I have a onesi. It was custom made for an old friend of mine, but he gave it to me. I would like to get another one though. Custome made with a cute dinosaur saing Rawr

GlitteredArtist said:
Snaps 4 U

Thanks, I emailed them and I like their prices. How are the crotch snaps? Are they in the front or directly in between the legs?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Okay, great. I'll check them out, thanks~

I made a Hello Kitty onesie a couple months ago, though I haven't taken the time to make anymore. I want to, since sewing is super fun and the end process is worth it~

There are several sellers on eBay that do customs I believe.

I'm kind of a fan of tvwebmom on eBay. She sews a pacifier strap onto them which is a nice touch, and the onesies I've purchases from her are well made. I've had some that fall apart easily... snaps that pop open too easily... etc. Hers tend to be sturdier.

That reminds me, I keep meaning to request a minky dot onesie :)

$_57.jpg

GlitteredArtist said:
Snaps 4 U

These guys look pretty good to me, but I'm not sure about the snaps. They look like they're between the legs rather than in front of the crotch. I strongly prefer the snaps being in the front.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Thanks, I checked them out and they're setting the price at $100+, so probably not

LunaCat said:
I'm kind of a fan of tvwebmom on eBay.View attachment 23803

Wow, hers look awesome! How do I contact her? Ebay's not really liking me right now.

Big Tots on Ebay will do one, just email her off Ebay.

They are the best and very very well made. They will place the snaps were ever you want them. I have had them make many iteams for me and have had them make me 3 blankets custom made. One was for me the other 2 were for friends for Christmas as they went nuts and wanted one after see'ing mine

LunaCat said:
There are several sellers on eBay that do customs I believe.

I'm kind of a fan of tvwebmom on eBay. She sews a pacifier strap onto them which is a nice touch, and the onesies I've purchases from her are well made. I've had some that fall apart easily... snaps that pop open too easily... etc. Hers tend to be sturdier.

That reminds me, I keep meaning to request a minky dot onesie :)

View attachment 23803

I have this exact onesie and it is not only incredibly cute but it is made very well.

In fact I have quite a few custom onesies made by her and I love all of them.

So I'm trying to set up a Paypal in order to pay for my onesie, but it's getting held up because of identification issues. I sent in scans of my learner's permit and Social Security Card, but I still need a utility bill to prove that I live where I say I live. I'm 18 and still live with my parents, so I'm not the one who receives these bills, and I have no idea where my dad keeps them. What do I do?

Nate you need to buy a debit card at Walmart or someplace and use that for your paypal payments.

chuck said:
Nate you need to buy a debit card at Walmart or someplace and use that for your paypal payments.

That's a good idea, but I would need to put in just a bit more than $50. Are the card values adjustable?

There are many cards out there that are reloadable even. Also, if you have a bank account of your own, you should be able to get a debit card to go with that from your bank, which could then be connected to your paypal account.

I just have regular ones. All my t-shirts are snap-crotch style. Not sure where my mom got them for me but was a few years ago.

Amcon said:
There are many cards out there that are reloadable even. Also, if you have a bank account of your own, you should be able to get a debit card to go with that from your bank, which could then be connected to your paypal account.

Unfortunately, I do not have a bank account as of yet.

Well I just purchased my onesie from Snaps4U. I used a paypal wallet-loading card from CVS (At the same time I got my first adult diapers) to get the money onto my paypal account. Now I just have to wait a couple of weeks until they finish it and ship it to me!

My onesie is finished! Thanks to Snaps4U for making my dreams come true!

Nate'sCustomOnesie.jpg

I'm still awaiting it in the mail.

NatetheDragon said:
My onesie is finished! Thanks to Snaps4U for making my dreams come true!

View attachment 23951

I'm still awaiting it in the mail.
Wow, it looks really good! It actually looks similar to the one on your profile picture, was that purposeful or sweet coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back