Animal Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just got myself Animal Crossing New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS.

I realized that Animal Crossing holds a lot of potential for incorporating regression/ageplaying.

Not only can you customize your avatar with clothing of all types, but you can also decorate your home with various sets of furniture.

In fact, I just found a potty chair in a tree :D

You're right this game is really nice for people in a little mind-set. Your character also looks and dresses like a small child (for example, female characters have no breasts, indicating they are children), the interactions with NPCs (villagers and others) are always rated G, and the activities you can do are definitely suitable for children. I've also found childlike items in the game. I found a "pacifier" accessory (when worm it appears like there is a pacifier in your mouth) and cribs and bassinets in the game. I've also found an overall dress to wear when I feel little and for little 'girly-girls" there are bows for your hair and so many little Easter-type of dresses out there, especially when you unlock some of the later store options.

Frogsy said:
You're right this game is really nice for people in a little mind-set. Your character also looks and dresses like a small child (for example, female characters have no breasts, indicating they are children), the interactions with NPCs (villagers and others) are always rated G, and the activities you can do are definitely suitable for children. I've also found childlike items in the game. I found a "pacifier" accessory (when worm it appears like there is a pacifier in your mouth) and cribs and bassinets in the game. I've also found an overall dress to wear when I feel little and for little 'girly-girls" there are bows for your hair and so many little Easter-type of dresses out there, especially when you unlock some of the later store options.

That's actually kind of neat really.

Animal crossing is my favorite Wii game. I have another version. I like that you can pick how the animals greet you or their catch phrase they use so it is very customizable. I used to have the biggest house possible until my son deleted my town. Then I had to pay him cash and now the game is mine and stays locked in my room. Nobody can delete me now, but I have to start over. Anybody have a visiting code? I'd love to be friends on Animal Crossing. We just have to agree on a time and it will be splended.

I haven't played since last year but it is fun to play as a little. I loved dressing in bows and cute dresses.

ceary said:
I haven't played since last year but it is fun to play as a little. I loved dressing in bows and cute dresses.

Oh man your town is going to be like filled with so many weeds!

I play here and there. I had City Folk on the Wii along with the DS Animal Crossing, but all I have now is New Leaf. I do, however, have it on both of my 3DS systems. d:

I think I have city folk. I do not know if I am able to visit New Leaf.

Hey,
I am in Love with Animal Crossing :) It is sooo much fun. I have it for 2 years now and I still can't get enough. I agree that it is especially awesome when you're little or just before bed, since it is calming and very cute.

Luci

I need to think of a name for my town. It will probably be some random layout. Too bad all I get to pick is where the bridge goes. It will be fun to plant fruit if I manage to get any rare ones. In my old town my basement was full of baby stuff and my main floor was full of musical instruments. I think my daughter decorated the upstairs bedroom since with 8 in the family and only 4 accounts we had to double up our accounts.

I like the premise of this game.....especially if you are exploring your "little" side. Now the trick is to see if I can get it on my laptop:educate:

i love animal crossing although i have not played in forever.

omg i love animal crossing i havent played in a while i think i might fire up the emulator somtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back