Thread: Laverne Cox + Orange is the New Black Trailer

Default Laverne Cox + Orange is the New Black Trailer

I got to see Laverne Cox speak at my community college, it was very powerful and just loved the whole speech, my friend captured some video and pictures, and i will post them as soon as she sends them to me!

Orange is the New Black returns June 12th and here's the new trailer! xD

I am not to sure whom Laverne Cox is, but why start a thread on her? Is she one of those prominent figures that has to be known or something? Apologies if I seem ignorant, I am fairly drunk on punch! (nephews 21st.)

Series looks interesting though, might check it out.

Aw, okay, I see what she is all about now. Cool. :3
    Last edited by Note; 11-Apr-2015 at 10:35.

She is a star from the tv series Orange is the New Black (you should watch the pilot, it's available on Netflix), she is also Transgender and plays a big role in Transgender rights, she's pretty much my idol. In the speech she talks about her journey in life, what she went through and how she became who she is today, there's so much i could say, basically watch the video and you can learn more about her!

Quote Originally Posted by Shado View Post
    She is a star from the tv series Orange is the New Black (you should watch the pilot, it's available on Netflix), she is also Transgender and plays a big role in Transgender rights, she's pretty much my idol. In the speech she talks about her journey in life, what she went through and how she became who she is today, there's so much i could say, basically watch the video and you can learn more about her!
    We don't get Netflix here (Ikr? D: ), and I watched the YouTube clip! Its noble what she is doing.