Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to get my life together, need help.

Default Want to get my life together, need help.

Hey, me again. I'm really not sure how to say this but here goes, Every semester sence my last semester, my life has been kind of falling apart. Due to several factors that I said. My stress is causing me to judge myself, for my fantasies, and it kind of is affecting my college life, Because of my most stressful semester, which was last year. I can't seem to get back to the way I want to be. And I want to be little more and more, also I can't seem to accept the little girl side of me, because of certain verses, in the bible. (Even know God has said he's okay with it.) and I really need your help,
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 09-Apr-2015 at 13:32. Reason: forgotten some info.

I'm not sure what Bible verses you're referring to, but I assure you they probably have nothing to do with being a little girl. A passage would be helpful here to help me with that.

We all have highs and lows. We have all had bad semesters or at least classes at school, college, hs, etc. You just have to put the bad behind you and go forward. Take a deep breath and think positive. How's the Serenity prayer go? Change the things you can and learn to accept what you can't. PM me if you have specific questions or issues you don't want to show publicly.

I'm personally an agnostic, but the bible says that Jesus loves all his children and will forgive you of your sins when you die.

The verse kitty is probably referring to is Deuteronomy 22:5

5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

It's a hard one to wrestle with kitty, I've thought of the argument that this could mean that you should not wear the clothing of any role outside the one that has been assigned to you. I don't really like that broad interpretation of this text but yes this text is in the Bible.
    I like though the words of encouragement of kitterdafoxy. Jesus does love us and forgives us our sins both known and unknown. I often worry about the sins I do and wether or not I am forgiven but I need to continue to rely on His promises.

His promise of forgiveness, life and salvation are for you KittyninjaW. He loves all the little children and I truly believe that means he loves all of us, little and big.

I'll keep you in my prayers KittyninjaW because life is tough sometimes. ��

Imo, you need to find a way to move out and finish your education in a dorm or apartment. Your current loving situation isn't stable and from all your previous threads, it's the single greatest source of your stress and troubles.

Worrying about everything is not good practice for a healthy ninja kitten. You sometimes just need to get on with the stuff that needs doing. As for whether or not it's ok to relax and just be how you want to be ab lg whatever, especially in private, big deal...I'm certain that's ok and I can't see any way that that could be wrong. It's only wrong if you are causing harm to yourself or others. You will only be happy when you start to relax about this stuff...all in balance. Give too much time to any one thing, school or entertainments will leave you in an anxious state. Love thy self little dude (just don't over do it)

Remember the bible was written by MEN with EGOS, NOT GOD. GOD is LOVE and does not judge because LOVE HAS NO EXPECTATIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    Remember the bible was written by MEN with EGOS, NOT GOD. GOD is LOVE and does not judge because LOVE HAS NO EXPECTATIONS.
    Hallelujah brother and amen to that I agree that love has no expectations except for a loving return ( perhaps that's more a desire )

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Worrying about everything is not good practice for a healthy ninja kitten. You sometimes just need to get on with the stuff that needs doing. As for whether or not it's ok to relax and just be how you want to be ab lg whatever, especially in private, big deal...I'm certain that's ok and I can't see any way that that could be wrong. It's only wrong if you are causing harm to yourself or others. You will only be happy when you start to relax about this stuff...all in balance. Give too much time to any one thing, school or entertainments will leave you in an anxious state. Love thy self little dude (just don't over do it)
    Thanks osbub. I fell a lot better, as compared to earlier. admittingly I have been overdoing some things and have been a bit out of balance, which has lead to this. Plus I worry way too much, sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Imo, you need to find a way to move out and finish your education in a dorm or apartment. Your current loving situation isn't stable and from all your previous threads, it's the single greatest source of your stress and troubles.
    My brother may be the cause of a
    lot of it, but I fell my main cause is me. And as for the apartment thing I literally have no money, and of course it's gonna happen. But not until I graduate from college.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Thanks osbub. I fell a lot better, as compared to earlier. admittingly I have been overdoing some things and have been a bit out of balance, which has lead to this. Plus I worry way too much, sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

My brother may be the cause of a
    lot of it, but I fell my main cause is me. And as for the apartment thing I literally have no money, and of course it's gonna happen. But not until I graduate from college.
    Sometimes you just have to take one day at a time. On the one hand, you want to prepare for your classes, allowing time to study and finish projects. Budget your time and work in some time for fun. I eventually learned to work hard all day in through the evening, allowing a little time at night for something enjoyable. Make lists and put do dates on a calender.

Deal with just today. Tomorrow will come with all of its demands, but if your schedule is well planned out, today is all you have to worry about. Everything else will take care of itself. Surround yourself with good people, and stay clear of those who are negative or give off a negative vibe. They'll bring you down. End your day with some relaxing music, something peaceful. You'll get there.