Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Have any of you ever tried putting canned shaving cream in your diaper? I thought of it one time and then tried it out, it was quite enjoyable in both a silly way and a sensational way. Just curious.

Is this to simulate a squishy diaper or something? I don't understand.

boobybird89 said:

stimulate a messy feeling basically or just for feeling purposes.

Tyger said:
Have any of you ever tried putting canned shaving cream in your diaper? I thought of it one time and then tried it out, it was quite enjoyable in both a silly way and a sensational way. Just curious.

Seriously >.> Why shaving cream? What ever happened to the oatmeal trend :tongueout:

boobybird89 said:

Eh, not so much, it doesn't feel the same as a squishy diaper, it just feels funny. It's kinda poofy and soft.

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
stimulate a messy feeling basically or just for feeling purposes.

Seriously >.> Why shaving cream? What ever happened to the oatmeal trend :tongueout:

Oatmeal sounds gross, shaving cream is literally for a form of cleaning. And it expands, so that just makes it more interesting.

Tyger said:
Oatmeal sounds gross, shaving cream is literally for a form of cleaning. And it expands, so that just makes it more interesting.

:p Everyone just has to love you Tyger :laugh:

Snivy said:
:p Everyone just has to love you Tyger :laugh:

Lol, thanks.

It sounds fun! I need barbasol stat!

Never tried it. I'm a little skeptical myself, though it is harmless on skin.

I'm surprised that so far nobody has tried it but me.

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried it again, and I guess it could be compared to an oatmeal experience, or at least I think, since I haven't tried doing the oatmeal thing. I imagine oatmeal would feel chunky though, which this is not.

Tyger said:
I'm surprised that so far nobody has tried it but me.

Well I happen to have a can of ladies shaving gel, raspberry scented, as I do like to keep THAT area of me bald and smooth. However, I have never imagined using it for any other purposed but that one.

Mind you, now that the subject is out and about, I must try:smile1:

Tyger, this sounds like a fab. idea I got a can of shaving cream that isn't too good for shaving and I'm going to try it after showering and get my diaper changed.

I haven't ever done this but similar experience compels me to warn of getting it in sensitive parts. The urethra seems particularly vulnerable to such things. I doubt there's any significant health risk but definite stinging risk.

43goofball43 said:
Tyger, this sounds like a fab. idea I got a can of shaving cream that isn't too good for shaving and I'm going to try it after showering and get my diaper changed.

Cool. I usually do it before showering because it is easier to clean, but you can use a towel too which works pretty good for cleaning off shaving cream.

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
I haven't ever done this but similar experience compels me to warn of getting it in sensitive parts. The urethra seems particularly vulnerable to such things. I doubt there's any significant health risk but definite stinging risk.

Yeah, I notice that the sensitive skin kind even gets a little warm against the skin down there, but no bad experience with the urethra so far.

I have'nt tried shaving cream but I have done oatmeal. Oatmeal was pretty good. It smelled nice makes a nice squishy feeling and its not too bad for your skin.

Once again I've ended up in the weird section of ADISC. LOL.

CrinklesTheBunny said:

Let's see...we have heard of Oatmeal, banana's, balloon's, shaving cream, water...what else I wonder?

Snivy said:
Let's see...we have heard of Oatmeal, banana's, balloon's, shaving cream, water...what else I wonder?

Silly Putty...

No, just no, it would stick to all of the pubic hair if you have those.

Maybe playdoh, that would just be weird, like having a stiff poo in you diaper that doesn't stink. Hmmmmm.... yeah, not worth going to the store to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

CrinklesTheBunny said:

JOIN US!

CrinklesTheBunny said:

Indeed.

I tried once, the itching was unbearable and I dubbed the whole event "Creamgate '02".

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:

I did Peanut butter and jelly when I was getting into this many years ago.

hmmm, interesting thought. shaving cream eh? I may have to try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back