Status
Not open for further replies.

Shado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just ordered my first adult sized pacifier from awwsocute.com, there $14.95, but right now there $5 off until the 14th. I will post a review and pictures as soon as i get it, i got the pink one! ^-^

splash-2014-008.jpglineup-1-Smaler.jpg

I also have a few baby pacifiers i will post pictures tomorrow. Feel free to post pictures of your own pacifiers, i would love to see them?

how good are they i think there cute i am just not sure how good they are?

babysnow said:
how good are they i think there cute i am just not sure how good they are?
It hasn't come in the mail yet, but i'll let you know once i get it!

I think sizewise these are my favorite.

Normal baby sized pacifiers are too small for me. The medic pros (nuk 5) are a pretty decent size. The baby pants pacifier was too big for me (and it didn't collapse and the silicon was rough feeling).

The aww so cute pacifier has a nice smooth texture to the silicone while being a bit smaller than the medic pros. It fits well in my mouth and does a better job of keeping my teeth from grinding than other pacifiers ime.

The sizing thing is really a subjective issue. For me, the aww so cutes are great. I just wish there were more guard choices (other than just colors).

It is terrific to see that a group is bringing in binkies at reasonable base prices. I went to order, but found that to ship to Canada (or elsewhere internationally) it would cost an additional 9.00$ US. :sad: I guess I will have to wait for my allowance.

i personally use 18-36months latex pacifiers during day and when driving or chilling at home. Basically anytime im alone i have one in my mouth. At night time i use a NUK5 as it stays in my mouth while sleeping and the toddler ones dont but using a nuk5 all day would wear it out i go through them quite a bit and having one for car one for home and one for sleep helps me have them for a longer time before getting a new one.

I'll have to take a look at their selection sometime. It's good to see other companies making larger pacis, so that the prices are starting to come down.

Wow, that's amazing! I bought my ab paci for 26 bucks and although it was well worth it I still think that those pacis are WAY too overpriced. -grumbles in a corner-

ya i hate the prices of adult nuk 5 pacifiers so expensive, and then when i break my toddler ones i have to buy them online since here in canada they dont sell latex pacifiers anymore :( Ive tried silicone and i dont like the feel plus i get a crack in them within 2 days. Latex is so much better but i gotta wait for them to come in mail when i order.

Here are some pictures of my other pacifiers
index.jpgindex (1).jpgindex (2).jpg

I finally caved and bought a paci from awwsocute. It arrived today, and to be honest I'm actually really disappointed with it. It's a good size, but the nipple collapse is a deal breaker. It makes a little woosh sound with every suck, enough to drive anyone crazy. I've tried sealing it but to no avail. I'll give it another go, but for now I think I'm going to stick with baby pacifiers. Avent's advanced soothers (now unfortunately discontinued) are the bomb.

I have a pacifiersrus "nuk" 7. It is like a five, but made longer. It fits great in my mouth, and looks pretty cute. expensive at like $50, but so worth it.

I got an aww so cute paci on the easter sale and it got here today. I really like the size but I really wish the nipple was a little firmer. Otherwise I love it way more than the 2 baby size ones I have that hurt my teeth.

I have the Mam for trips and my ASC stays hanging by my bed for any night I want it. Have to have one for trips since my sleeping gets all wacky, but don't want to take my $15 one out and lose it.

Yeah i got mine a few days ago and i'm also pretty disappointed, it feels really cheap and it doesn't form to my mouth, the nipple is slightly flat it feels like there's barely any air in it!

The ASC has no air because it is not sealed. It goes flat in half a suck.

Gosh... now I'm worried. I bit the paci, so to speak and ordered 2 , due to cost/value and shipping to Canada. The deal looked good. Also I seem to have a bit of reaction to latex. I love my Nuke5 size but I tend to get a bit of irritation in the back of the throat after awhile. I don't get that from a silicon nipple it seems and hence the purchase. I will report on the product for sure. More to come...

I ordered an "aww so cute paci" and when I got it I was very DISAPPOINTED WITH IT. first it was too short and the nipple was at a angle that made the paci sat almost sideways and another thing it was too short. It isn't much bigger the largest of the infant ones you can get at Wal-Mart. I will never buy another on from them. I now have a NUK 6 and it is just great.

I'm sad to hear so many are disappointed with aww so cute... I've always bought from pacifiers r us... With great apprehension due to the price but the more I hear from others it seems it's worth it to get a paci of good quality.

43goofball43 said:
I ordered an "aww so cute paci" and when I got it I was very DISAPPOINTED WITH IT. first it was too short and the nipple was at a angle that made the paci sat almost sideways and another thing it was too short. It isn't much bigger the largest of the infant ones you can get at Wal-Mart. I will never buy another on from them. I now have a NUK 6 and it is just great.

I have a nuk 5 & 7. How does the 6 compare?

Everyone complaining about the ASC nipple not being sealed, you should realize there are *no* adult pacis on the market with a sealed nipple. All orthodontic pacifiers allow air to escape, that's the design of them. The official NUk5 is like it too.

Also, the ASC pacis are the exact same size as an official Nuk 5, so I dont understand the complaints about size?

If you have an ASC and the teat is sideways or not put in properly, its pretty easy to fix it yourself. Give the ring a good yank and it will come out of the shield. This should allow you to pull the nipple through properly and straighten it up. Then you just put the ring back in. Simple as anything, I did it on all 5 of my ASC pacis. They are very poorly assembled.

Having said all that, since I got my BabyPants Classic, its all I use. Though I put a Nuk 7 teat on mine. For those wondering, the teat on the "Nuk 6" is about the same length as a 5. It is very slightly wider in the stem of the teat, and has a textured finish to the silicone that I personally don't like. The Babypants pacis also kinda hold air when you first get them, until you give them a really good suck, then they go flat and take ages to re inflate. Its fixable by putting a hole in the backside of the button where the teat attaches, which is what I've done to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back