Status
Not open for further replies.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone
I'm wondering if any one has a couple of snuggies diapers in size medium spare that they wouldn't mind putting on eBay for me
As I really want to try some but don't want to buy a pack of 10 yet
I was hoping a fellow ab/dl may help me
Thanks in advance

While i cannot help you in this department i can warn you however that i made the mistake of ordering 80 of them. One might ask, "why is that a bad thing?" well the reason is that if you feel the outside of the diaper you may noticel little tiny bumps and one might think this isn't an issue, however it is very much so and ill tell you why. These "bumps" are actually places where salt grain sized things are poking out of the plastic cover and if this gets removed via rubbing on clothes or picking at it you get a nice hole, however some of these gain sized things leak regardless of removal. Out of the 30 that i have opened so far EVERY SINGLE ONE has has this issue, some were better than others due to placement of these blemishes. They now act as stuffers or when i feel like wearing something paper thin and fits well.

Bby said:
Hi everyone
I'm wondering if any one has a couple of snuggies diapers in size medium spare that they wouldn't mind putting on eBay for me
As I really want to try some but don't want to buy a pack of 10 yet
I was hoping a fellow ab/dl may help me
Thanks in advance

Just buy a sample pack from Snuggies, they sell a 2 pack sample for $10.

thatguy46 said:
While i cannot help you in this department i can warn you however that i made the mistake of ordering 80 of them. One might ask, "why is that a bad thing?" well the reason is that if you feel the outside of the diaper you may noticel little tiny bumps and one might think this isn't an issue, however it is very much so and ill tell you why. These "bumps" are actually places where salt grain sized things are poking out of the plastic cover and if this gets removed via rubbing on clothes or picking at it you get a nice hole, however some of these gain sized things leak regardless of removal. Out of the 30 that i have opened so far EVERY SINGLE ONE has has this issue, some were better than others due to placement of these blemishes. They now act as stuffers or when i feel like wearing something paper thin and fits well.

Have you contacted Snuggies about this?

I have not had this issue with any of mine but I will tell you, if you are a size medium in every other diaper you try, you are going to want a Large size Snuggies diaper. They are a fair bit smaller than your average medium diaper. I wear Medium everything else, I will be ordering Large snuggies next time. Even side by side you can notice the difference right away.

Thanks for the replys
I was hoping someone would be able to put a couple on ebay for me as it's easier for me than dealing with snuggies
Thanks

Bby said:
Thanks for the replys
I was hoping someone would be able to put a couple on ebay for me as it's easier for me than dealing with snuggies
Thanks

Ebay is great when you are buying but when you are selling Ebay is the biggest rip off on the face of the earth. I said that as nicely as I can!

I can not really help you in the ebay aspect but I can say that if you are over about 165lbs you are probably going to want the large. I am a 36" waist size and 170lbs, 5'6". I really like tight diapers but the mediums are borderline too small.

I have really liked Snuggies, and I would recommend ordering the sample pack. I was hesitant to buy prior to trying, and I wish I hadn't waited so long.

todaler said:
Have you contacted Snuggies about this?

no, i just thought it was a thing with all their diapers, unless they fixed it. maybe i should shoot em an email and see what they say.

Depending on where you live there is a German site called Abdl factory, they sell snuggies medium samples, I recently bought some myself.
Good site they were with me within a few days! A little on the pricey side but not bad if all you want is samples.

thatguy46 said:
no, i just thought it was a thing with all their diapers, unless they fixed it. maybe i should shoot em an email and see what they say.

Do that. They weren't like that for me. Sounds like a flaw in the bunch you ordered.

I think their mediums are perfect. I'm a 29 inch waist, they fit fine.

DLMunky said:
Ebay is great when you are buying but when you are selling Ebay is the biggest rip off on the face of the earth. I said that as nicely as I can!

The thing with eBay is it's NOT a seller's market, it's a buyer's market. It's that way because there are so many sellers, that the law-of-supply-and-demand rarely functions. The ratio of buyers-to-sellers may be the same, but every buyer has such a large selection that the number of buyers effectively becomes unimportant, and for S/D purposes is effectively 1. Which yes, does suck for the sellers in many cases.

The reason it sucks for the seller is they can't make a significant profit on a sale. If they are any significant amount over what they need to get, someone else will be selling AT that price instead of you, and they will get the sale. This tends to make prices extremely flat across ebay, where you can find the same item being sold by 20 different people for almost exactly the same price.

You have a better chance at clearing a better margin if the item you are selling is uncommon. This actually ends up working in the seller's favor. Lets say you have a vintage item to sell, and they show up on ebay maybe once a week. (for ebay purposes, that's pretty uncommon) If you list the item for a long duration, even at a higher price you are likely to sell it. In this case, there is statistically one seller, and many buyers. The tables are turned. Even at a substantial markup, if there are an average of 20 people a day looking for the item, it won't take long for a sucker, a desperate person, or someone that doesn't care much about cost to turn up and buy it from you. The fact that there are much cheaper listings showing up regularly doesn't matter in the long run. I've seen amazing examples of this effect when hunting for something. There would only be one or two of my item for sale, and at much higher prices than I am willing to pay. (and these are long-term listings, may have been up for several weeks and have several weeks to go, listed as buy-it-now) I search completed listings, and find my expectations agree with most of the prior closed auctions. But among them there's a few that went for significantly more. Often the one that got the higher price sale is the same person that currently has one up for sale. Checking that seller's history, he evidently has a number of them, and keeps one up for sale at that higher price, and sells one every three weeks or so, immediately listing another when he does, at that same high price. (he may even be BUYING them off ebay when others sell them cheaper! to be sold later for a profit)

And there's a whole different method to intelligent buying, but that's off-topic here for now. Suffice it to say though, if you're not doing well on ebay, as a buyer OR a seller, you're probably doing it wrong. I've been using ebay almost since the day it started, and I've done just fine as both a buyer and a seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back