3 3.57%
  • FtM

0 0%
  • Other

6 7.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is ABDL mostly male?

Default Why is ABDL mostly male?

I mean no offense by this of course but why is the whole ab/dl scene a total sausage fest! I get it with genitalia having a lot to do with the sensation of a DL, but as we all know there's a ton of other things that we enjoy about wearing and regressing that could draw anyone in. I know this questions been asked a million times but the numbers are not fair. A womans input would be greatly appreciated

There are so many other gender identities that are not covered in your poll.

Consider an "other" option.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRxn View Post
    There are so many other gender identities that are not covered in your poll.

Consider an "other" option.
    There are way to many to begin with. Its like sexualities.

I have wondered the same thing from time to time. The feedback I got was that the female populous is often driven off by the male populous being creepy, on a forum level, anyway...

Look on Tumblr, you'll find more on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I have wondered the same thing from time to time. The feedback I got was that the female populous is often driven off by the male populous being creepy, on a forum level, anyway...

Look on Tumblr, you'll find more on there.
    ive seen a lot of these girls, with the exception of a few a lot of them dont seem 'genuine'

I'm sorry. I don't understand your poll. Are you asking everyone to vote or just females?

yah me to I don't under stand this poll
    as for me I'm Asexual

I don't identify as a man and I font identify as a woman, I'm an "It" I guess .

I've seen lots of women in the ABDL scene. Lots of women at munches and playdates, some of the major adult ABDL sites are run by girls (ABDreams) and even some of the more well known events (Like Camp ABDULA) are run primarily by women.

I believe men are biologically programmed to objectify their passions more so than women. I mean this in the literal sense that symbolic objects or activities are implanted in our brains at a young age that determine our future desires. Research indicates that this is occurring but the process is not well understood yet. The process is known to bring about counter-intuitive results at times in sexual and non-sexual characteristics. Common objects for males to fixate on include guns, knives, explosives, cars, various female body parts, and so on. We assume these are normal since the males tend to be the hunters, warriors, and sexual aggressors. But the process appears to have a random element to it that can occasionally cause 'abnormal' desires for things such as panties or diapers, or activities such as masochism or asphyxiation. Anything present in the immediate environment at critical times in our development could lend itself to becoming an object of desire.